You dont purchase tapatalk anymore. You purchase the ability to host pics

So how do I do that?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

I haven't gotten Tapatalk notifications in awhile. Really hurting my THP game.

I haven't gotten Tapatalk notifications in awhile. Really hurting my THP game.
I agree, Tapatalk needs to step their game up, big time!!!

I still have all my notifications turned off! My phone goes off enough without adding to it!

Just got the new update with this today and I am not enjoying it. Wish I could go back to the old one.

Just got the new update with this today and I am not enjoying it. Wish I could go back to the old one.

Looks like there is a different version that you can download if you don't like the new one. See quote from their google play page...if you are on Android.

"Existing users not ready to upgrade? Still running older Android device? Check out the Tapatalk Classic in our support forum - also free."

Looks like there is a different version that you can download if you don't like the new one. See quote from their google play page...if you are on Android.

"Existing users not ready to upgrade? Still running older Android device? Check out the Tapatalk Classic in our support forum - also free."

Ok will do. To bad its free now since I paid for this version Awhile ago

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk now Free

Originally I paid for TT a long time ago. Got a new tablet recently and downloaded it again, they had a new paid version out that was free for a weekend. I got it. Then I rooted the tablet, and now they want to charge me for that version I had gotten for free. I still don't understand why I have to buy it twice, and I wouldn't have complained if the free weekend version that I already installed remained intact after the root.

Android users; Which Tapatalk version are you all using?

I had long been using the old version, and preferred it greatly. Hit update all on Google Play last night and it upgraded it to the newer version, and I lost the older one.

Tapatalk Pro on android seems to have some issues, anyone else see this?

I had long been using the old version, and preferred it greatly. Hit update all on Google Play last night and it upgraded it to the newer version, and I lost the older one.

It boots me every once in a while

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Seems to be working better today, but last night it wasn't updating the "unread" section.

It boots me every once in a while

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

like you I had been using the old one, but on my last update it got rid of it. Now it's the newer one. I had some issues with it for a bit but now I like it.

like you I had been using the old one, but on my last update it got rid of it. Now it's the newer one. I had some issues with it for a bit but now I like it.

Pro or regular version?

Tapatalk Pro for me. But on my phone, once I go into a thread, it always goes back to first unread instead of where I left off. On the Nexus 7 tablet, it goes back where I left off.

Tapatalk Pro for me. But on my phone, once I go into a thread, it always goes back to first unread instead of where I left off. On the Nexus 7 tablet, it goes back where I left off.
Mine was doing that, I changed it in the settings.

Mine was doing that, I changed it in the settings.

I don't know what to change it to then. I have Original Post, First Unread and Latest Post as options, and it always goes back to the beginning.

Does anyone know why the location icon is coming on every time I open a thread. I have it turned off in settings (iPhone 5). It seems to be really slowing me down.

Does anyone using TT Pro have any ideas on how to solve the issue of not being able to post photos? When I try to do that, it tells me to create a username or whatever. I fill the form in and hit "Submit" but it never goes anywhere. It's like it's a dead link.

Finally got on board. Really like it so far. Using version 2.4.15

So, I am new to Tapatalk, just started using it the other day.

Skimming and trying to find the info isn't really ending up in results for me, but how the heck do you post using tapatalk?

I cannot see a single option to create a post or reply to a post in it....

I must be blind.

So, I am new to Tapatalk, just started using it the other day.

Skimming and trying to find the info isn't really ending up in results for me, but how the heck do you post using tapatalk?

I cannot see a single option to create a post or reply to a post in it....

I must be blind.

Replying to a post is in the upper right corner of the version I'm using.

Trying to go back to the old version, I hate this new one

I have Tapatalk 4.2.2, and for the life of me cannot figure it out.... I might just be a bit daft though.

They must have had a update lately cause I paid for mine and now mine is free. Thats some BS. IDK what the difference is now though.

Back