Think I'm getting this mostly figured out, but is there a setting to only see unread posts/threads in your feed?

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Think I'm getting this mostly figured out, but is there a setting to only see unread posts/threads in your feed?

I just use the unread tab

Doh, missed that somehow. Thanks!

Happy to help. You can actually get rid of the tabs you don't use under settings too.

Happy to help. You can actually get rid of the tabs you don't use under settings too.
Can I just get rid of the feed tab? Tried figuring out how, but no dice.

Completely agree, slice.

Figured out the last one. Is there a way to look at the threads you've replied in?

Figured out the last one. Is there a way to look at the threads you've replied in?
There's one for Participated. I don't use it, but I would guess that's what you're looking for.

Did they get rid of the "unread" tab, or did I mess something up?

Did they get rid of the "unread" tab, or did I mess something up?

Still there. Top bar is a scroll and it's over next to the new posts tab.

Got an update this morning for iOS. Layout is a tad different, like it thus far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Photo of home layout:

38898baeeab83718f71510432a741b60.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ran an app update on my Samsung android phone about 30 minutes ago and now TT won't open.... :banghead:

The latest iPhone version has become borderline unusable. It’s like they made all the ads hypersensitive and even touching anywhere close to them opens the ad and punts me into the AppStore. Brutal.

The latest iPhone version has become borderline unusable. It’s like they made all the ads hypersensitive and even touching anywhere close to them opens the ad and punts me into the AppStore. Brutal.

I cant help with that as its not our app, but I can say the VIP version for a few bucks, has no ads and is working quite well.

I cant help with that as its not our app, but I can say the VIP version for a few bucks, has no ads and is working quite well.

Best however many dollars it was I ever spent. I spend a lot of time in the app I’m happy to pay for it.

Best however many dollars it was I ever spent. I spend a lot of time in the app I’m happy to pay for it.

Yup. I average just under 2 hours a day in the app. My most used app by far.

Yea it’s quickly becoming my top battery hog also. It doesn’t seem like you can purchase the app without signing up for a second dedicated account. Is Tapatalk pro app different from the Tapatalk VIP?

Back