2013 Summer OH/IN/MI and Surrounding areas get together

I hope they have a curl machine I can hit before the trackman

Ill bring my 8lb medicine ball. I would hate for you guys to pull a muscle. Lol

If I putt Saturday like I did today, I might cry

Man talk about making me wish it was Saturday...approaching Hubbard, Oh in 30 miles from the opposite direction. Passing this golf twice in one week is killing me.

Sounds to me like everyone will be tired on Saturday because they won't sleep tomorrow night. lol

Im not a long hitter but 6600yds isnt crazy long. Im game for whatever tees everyone is playing. Sleeping tomorrow night will be minimal.

Not sure how many of you guys have your tour cards but I'll be playing from the whites

I qualify for the senior tees so ill be swinging from there.

I'm playing from 15 yards behind the tips. I'm that long! Whose with me? Joking

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Can't wait to play I've been itching to hit the links! Looking forward to a great day, with some thpr's!

Turner

Just a reminder guys, if you wanna meet for breakfast either post in here or pm me. Bob Evans 9am right off the turnpike exit 229

Only one more day of suffering until we can see who we've actually been thanking and quoting this whole time :thumbup:

Not sure how many of you guys have your tour cards but I'll be playing from the whites

I'm not sure what this means dude, but most of these events allow people to play from whatever tees they are comfortable with, without criticism.

I'm sure Chris will give us all a good idea of what to expect from each tees.

I'm not sure what this means dude, but most of these events allow people to play from whatever tees they are comfortable with, without criticism.

I'm sure Chris will give us all a good idea of what to expect from each tees.

It was just me busting Dave's chops. Little inside joke

I can make bogeys from any tee like it's my job, bring on the championship tees!

Hi Canadan! I miss you buddy. Can't wait to see you Sat. I'm still your biggest fan.

You guys could beat my score if I played 106 yards in front of the forward tees!

Can I play from green-side as my tee selection? My scores will probably be up with everyone else anyhow.

#NoShortGame

haha right on dude!!! It's been way too long!

It has been! Would love to be in one of your foursomes. But it won't kill me if I'm not. :banghead: I can just watch you from afar.

#StalkingAnIdol

Back