That's what mines doing but he latest cod is stuck in it so I'm hoping to get more haha

Try unplugging the system, then hold the eject button while you plug it back in. Keep holding the eject button until the disc comes out. It will seem like it's powering up (fans will start running really fast). Once it's powered on for about 5 seconds or so, you might have to try tapping the eject button, but it should just come out while you are holding the eject button. I had Battlefield 3 stuck in my PS3 when a buddy told me about this trick.

Man, I can't stop playing the BF4 demo. This game is going to be incredible on PS4!

Man, I can't stop playing the BF4 demo. This game is going to be incredible on PS4!

For as fun as it is on Xbox 360 with 24 players in a server, I can't imagine how much fun it's going to be when you have 64 players in a server on the XboxOne and PS4.

I finished the story mode for GTA V. I really liked it a lot. Great looking game. Great mechanics. All kinds of things to do. But has I keep playing it, I can't help but be bored out of my skull.

Good thing, Batman: Arkham Origins is released in two weeks.

I finished the story mode for GTA V. I really liked it a lot. Great looking game. Great mechanics. All kinds of things to do. But has I keep playing it, I can't help but be bored out of my skull.

Good thing, Batman: Arkham Origins is released in two weeks.

Haven't played online? It doesn't even include heists yet and it's still a blast

Haven't played online? It doesn't even include heists yet and it's still a blast

I do not usually play anything online. With two kids, I need to be able to pause and put the controller down. If a game is a "must play" because of the multiplayer, then it is a skip for me.

For as fun as it is on Xbox 360 with 24 players in a server, I can't imagine how much fun it's going to be when you have 64 players in a server on the XboxOne and PS4.

If it's anything like my pc days on battlefield 2,it's going to be the most fun I've ever had playing a video game

Anyone else picking up Pokemon X or Y tomorrow? No? Just me then? okay... lol

I'm a huge video game fan. Currently playing GTA 5, mostly online now. Longtime xbox 360 fan, but... Reserved a ps4 along with Watch Dogs and Battlefield 4, both look amazing. Also cannot wait for The Division and Destiny.

I do not usually play anything online. With two kids, I need to be able to pause and put the controller down. If a game is a "must play" because of the multiplayer, then it is a skip for me.

GTA online is pretty much just like the story mode but it's your character- it's something worth checking out once..rob a store and run from the cops, do a mission by stealing some meth and shooting gangsters, so a race. None of these I have found takes over 5-10 minutes and in between these you can let your character just chill.

This wasn't aimed at just you but everyone who owns GTA5, online is a very nice compliment to the story mode and very worth checking out

So. Seems I'm going PS4.

Anyone else picking up Pokemon X or Y tomorrow? No? Just me then? okay... lol

I'm a huge video game fan. Currently playing GTA 5, mostly online now. Longtime xbox 360 fan, but... Reserved a ps4 along with Watch Dogs and Battlefield 4, both look amazing. Also cannot wait for The Division and Destiny.

I went with the Xbox One first this time around and will most likely have a PS4 within the next 6 months, just depends on if any of the exclusives for PS4 that I'm looking forward to hearing about come out during that time. I'm really hoping for an Uncharted 4, that was such a fun series.

I don't play video games very often due to lack of time but I've jumped on our PS3 over the last few weeks playing The Last of Us on my son's recommendation. Great game. I only get in an occasional hour or so of play time so still on my first run through but one I'd consider replaying again, which is a rarity.

I don't play video games very often due to lack of time but I've jumped on our PS3 over the last few weeks playing The Last of Us on my son's recommendation. Great game. I only get in an occasional hour or so of play time so still on my first run through but one I'd consider replaying again, which is a rarity.

That one is honestly probably my favorite game ever. I really do think it ousted FFVII and Metal Gear Solid from that spot for me. I've played through it twice now and will be starting a third time soon.

That one is honestly probably my favorite game ever. I really do think it ousted FFVII and Metal Gear Solid from that spot for me. I've played through it twice now and will be starting a third time soon.

Didn't know you were a Final Fantasy fan. VII definitely was the best in that series.

Didn't know you were a Final Fantasy fan. VII definitely was the best in that series.

Never finished it but the only one I played was X. And damn was that a great game for it's time- can't wait for the HD remakes coming soon

I still have my original playstation. I kept it so I can play ff7 every now and then.

Its blasphemy to many, but VIII was better than VII in my opinion as a game, but VII was just revolutionary and that why it sits where it does for me. I've actually started playing it again a bit on my PS3 thanks to PSN.

Never finished it but the only one I played was X. And damn was that a great game for it's time- can't wait for the HD remakes coming soon

I am intrigued about those HD remakes, that's for sure. X was definitely a very entertaining game.

Its blasphemy to many, but VIII was better than VII in my opinion as a game, but VII was just revolutionary and that why it sits where it does for me. I've actually started playing it again a bit on my PS3 thanks to PSN.

The bolded is exactly why I put VII over VIII. That game changed RPGs forever. I will say that in my opinion VIII had the best musical score of the series...I still listen to certain compositions from that game today.

It's just so hard for me to keep wanting to play VII when it feels so dated. Like I get about 2-3 hours into it and didn't want to keep playing. It was so hard- I have never known the ending but I know it's worth it..but it's so hard to want to play it!

It's really griping. Other games I've spent considerable time with would be Oblivion, Skyrim, the Batman Arkham games, Assassins creed 2 and it's two followups, and MLB '12 in the Road to the Show mode.

Rented NBA 2K14 from Redbox tonight just to have something new to play, and I have to say, while I am not a big NBA fan or really basketball in general, that game has graphics and presentation that put EA Sports games to shame.

Back