tmo1620

Reaction score
Handicap
I decided to try and make my clubs stand out a little more and make them more my own, what yall think
ejajeduj.jpg
u7y9uha2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

THP green looks pretty darn good. :D

Thx man, first attempt at it and it ended up being easier than I thought

Pretty sweet looking. You should check the paint fills thread if you like doing this sort of thing

Will do man

Looking good and great color choice

Sweet looking paintfill there. Well done.

Looking good! Very well done!

Good job, sweet looking fill.

Even matches your shoe laces. Nice.

Nice looking paint job. But what's a colour?

Nice looking paint job. But what's a colour?

It's a shade of pigment for those people who put the queen on their currency.

Nice job. I really like the green. Just the right touch of pop!

Thx guys, really wish our golf season wasnt over now would like to get out and hit them and see how the color will hold up,but oh well time for winter sports now i guess

looks great!

I like it, looks amazing. Would like to do this sort of thing with mine and maybe the initials stamp

Looks good, you have done a great job.

I like it, looks amazing. Would like to do this sort of thing with mine and maybe the initials stamp

Ya gonna do the initials stamp as well for my wedges

Great job on the paint fill. Looks awesome!

Looks like you did a great job! I particularly like the green on the bright chromed irons. Not sure it matches the red on the woods though. Like that it matches the shoe laces. Courses closed up in Alberta already? We're getting damn lucky down here near Ottawa, it's been 20° and sunny for weeks. Looks like going down to the high single digits next weekend, but that's still very golfable :)

Ya just did the driver and woods for something to do, might change those ones to a different color. Our home course closed one nine a couple days ago and the front nine closes today, a little further south the courses are still open, -7 here in whitecourt this morning brrrrr, better get the sled ready for the mtns

Looks real good!

Back