Today's round was ... (describe in one line)

Yesterdays round was awesome as I hadn't played in a month. Just happy to be back out there!

(Yesterday) was a good round with good company. Played with the mechanic and one of the grounds crew of our course.

Interesting played after my lesson and put what I worked on there into play. I stuck the ball well and played the course smart.

.... zero love for Cobra :( ... mucho love for Cleveland :D

Disgusting, went from -6 (net) to + 4

Tapping from my IPhone

WET. And it hasn't rained here at all.

Freaking Awesome. O.k. That Was Two Words.

Windy. So windy that the threesome I was teamed up with were constantly blowing putts 5-10 feet past the hole. The wind obviously did not affect their putts, but the three of them (two guys/one girl) were easily the worst putters I have ever seen on a golf course. Amazing that all three were in one group.

I am a terrible putter, but I was light years better than them today. After knocking 5 foot putts 8 feet long, they picked the ball up. Otherwise they would have shot 72 on the greens alone.

One of the guys was pretty decent off the tee and hit his irons well, although he was erratic. The girl was pretty solid from tee to green also. I'm still flabbergasted/

Well, 14 GIR and 31 putts, 3 sand traps. 2 1/2 hrs.

Good driving the ball, wedges atrocious, putting above par. Playing with fellow THPers priceless.

It was a great round with some great THPers....topped off with an ACE!! :) Can't wait to do it again tomorrow.

Pretty great. Birdied a par 3. Hit some really great tee shots. The only downside was the short game. That was awful. Have to do some excercise this winter to improve it.

Contained the best eagle I've ever made on the 18th to win the match 1up.

It was a great round with some great THPers....topped off with an ACE!! :) Can't wait to do it again tomorrow.

Congrats on the ACE!!! What course ? I almost flew my second shot into the cup, 140 yards, 1" left and it would have been gone.

... ruined by a ten. Spoiled by some horrific putting but ruined by the ten...

Predictable. Poor ball striking that improved as the round went on.

2 weeks of not touching a club does not bode well with me.

Full of some crazy emotional swings

Not to shabby. Could be better

Soggy and awesome thanks to a PB at the course for me!

Todays round was very satisfying.

disappointing. Some good points in the round, but overall I've got a lot of work to put in.

Very nice with incredible views.

Back