OdieCrop.jpg

odieBW.jpg

Beat me to catching some zzz's
e2uhygem.jpg

Charlie the horse dog.

1382086_10201623882174087_779031626_n.jpg

Pet Picture Thread

Pet Picture Thread

Me and my lap dog. All 120 pounds of him! He likes to give kisses!

zedutage.jpg

1382833_616146035116691_984776200_n.jpg

A few of my pets from today. :)

agynazu5.jpg

4aquga5e.jpg

vuqyva5a.jpg

9e7a6ubu.jpg

by3y5u4u.jpg

e6ujypy8.jpg

Love it cookie!

This one in particular is really adorable.

Thanks buddy! That's Reeses.

She recently (last week) went on the local news station trying to get her adopted. Absolute sweetheart of a girl. Want to say she is like 5 or 6 years old IIRC.

I gotta try to tire them out to get them calm enough to take a photo, hence most of them lying down/panting.

After 2 hours today, 8 dogs had been adopted. Will be back Monday morning playing with as many as possible. Time flies when having fun!

Thanks buddy! That's Reeses.

She recently (last week) went on the local news station trying to get her adopted. Absolute sweetheart of a girl. Want to say she is like 5 or 6 years old IIRC.

I gotta try to tire them out to get them calm enough to take a photo, hence most of them lying down/panting.

After 2 hours today, 8 dogs had been adopted. Will be back Monday morning playing with as many as possible. Time flies when having fun!

that's awesome!

My Butter steals my spot if I am late going to bed...
yjeraha2.jpg

Tappin' til my fingers cramp

Brixy boy waiting for me to throw the ball in the back yard.
5y3e2a6a.jpg

He was pretty tired this morning:

20131013_122720_zps65333dd7.jpg

Our favorite game. 99 cents and HOURS of entertainment.
rabujabu.jpg

Did a little picstirch of Brix when he was a puppy and just the other day.
my3esema.jpg

This is such a great thread and not sure why I haven't gone into it until now. I will have to post some pictures of my cat, Beckett..

This is such a great thread and not sure why I haven't gone into it until now. I will have to post some pictures of my cat, Beckett..

Does he eat fried chicken and drink beer before every Red Sox game? Asking or a friend....

Does he eat fried chicken and drink beer before every Red Sox game? Asking or a friend....
Having met his cat.....I'm going to go with YES.

Well for starters...yes. He runs the entire family. Not just me but parents, brother, aunt/uncles, cousins.

He thinks he is a dog... not that I encourage that or anything.

He has eaten chicken wings, drank some beer and pretty much will try anything when I am not looking.

Here are couple of pictures, including of the stare down that last an hour. This went on for an hour even as I walked by trying to distract both of them:

azusa9yv.jpg

qypaqa7e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

u6ehy7ug.jpg

Everyone meet Duke. He is ready for the Senior Tour

Thanks
Kyle Garrett

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back