Status
Not open for further replies.
Pet Picture Thread

Pet Picture Thread

I don't know how you do it Cookie, I would end up buying a huge piece of land and taking them all home. You are a good man, doing a great deed!

Thanks Morgan! It's not easy but knowing that the effort I put in will ultimately help comfort them until they are adopted makes me happy!

We have 4 at home now...it will inevitably become 5 at some point. :)

My 3 year old Boxer/Lab mix, Wrigley (Cubs fan!)
ahNJ5cb.jpg

dSn3m0Y.jpg

Snapped a few photos working last night. So ridiculously tough not taking all of these sweet dogs home.

dypehu2a.jpg

tu3yhyhe.jpg

uvevymab.jpg

hera2e4y.jpg

I want the little dude in the corner in the first pic!

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

I would say the brown and the gray dogs are part Catahoula. I have had two. State dog of Louisiana.

Here are my two boneheads at the office on day. BLM is George and the chocolate is Macy.

IMG_0039.jpg

Heres what George would prefer to be doing:

IMAG0178-1.jpg

I don't know how you do it Cookie, I would end up buying a huge piece of land and taking them all home. You are a good man, doing a great deed!

Thanks Morgan! It's not easy but knowing that the effort I put in will ultimately help comfort them until they are adopted makes me happy!

We have 4 at home now...it will inevitably become 5 at some point. :)

Got you beat at teh moment...we have 6. If my wife goes in to the shelter again, it could be 7. Glad we do have a large chunk of land. :D

The grandparents doggy

5ysyhupa.jpg

Everybody ready for bed time.

98193896ecc29a6e67f9b88e5a0eca6e_zps5185434d.jpg

The yellow lab is Bogey & the chocolate is Vegas.

Finally, a decent pic of them all together. Foley (Shiloh Shepherd), Carly (Chocolate Lab) and Clyde (Cane Corso). Funny, Clyde looks so small here but he's the biggest at 125 lbs!

04lb.jpg

Last edited:
I got an email today and it reminded me about this company.

http://dublindog.com/

For those of you who have dogs that love the water this company has some awesome no stink collars and amazing customer service. When we first got Lexie one she ended up puting a small rip in it. I sent them an email with a picture of the rip and they sent me a brand new collar no questions asked. Awesome company for those of you that have water loving dogs. Plus I love that they have templets that you can print out if you are unsure what size to get your dog.

Ddec and Lexie came to bring me my lunch I forgot at home. Best lunch dates!!
7y7ygeva.jpg

ejy4ynev.jpg

7uvypehu.jpg

My boys with their new jerseys. Chopper the chihuahua and Diezel the Boston Terrier.

3u6abu4e.jpg

vuqe5ehy.jpg

a9e3a4a3.jpg

areqe9ap.jpg

da9upu6a.jpg

Those are some big beautiful dogs.

Thanks, and big mushes all of them.

Awesome picture, and Clyde is a perfect name for a 125 lb Cane Corso!

Lol, yeah... Clyde was always gonna be the name of my first Cane Corso. I can say now, with no disrespect to any of my dogs past or present, Clyde's the best dog I've ever had. The most loyal, loving, obedient, and playful dog you could imagine. Regal and confident by nature but all he wants to do is please. He can look scary as heck at times but looks can be very deceiving in his case.

I love coming into this thread. Pets are awesome.

Just another lazy dog day
bu7a8yjy.jpg

Here is our cat playing with a mouse (don't worry, it's a toy.. the mouse)

2013 Nina-2299 by Spicy Faiz, on Flickr

Speaking of cats, our kitty is living with our in laws for the time being, and she caught a love mouse, brought it inside alive and let it go into the house to hunt later, now they have a mouse MIA in the house lol

e3e4ujyq.jpg

This is my big guy telling me to practice putting.

^^^^Just Tapped That

Our friend'a huge dogs

sedy2y3y.jpg
8a2ehyte.jpg

u9eraquz.jpg

Re-watching Morgan Cup Coverage wore him slap out! For me it was awesome again...

IMG_20131001_230505_268_zpsccafcc4a.jpg

JM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back