How many pairs of Golf Shoes do you own?

I'm a walker and have been going with low profile, zero drop shoes for a couple of years. I'm currently gaming the following shoes:

Footjoy M Project (for really wet days)
images

Puma Faas Lite (for early morning rounds)

images

Puma Faas Lite Mesh (in dry conditions)
images

The Puma

Until recently living in FL had about a dozen pair. Now in VA, kept 3 pairs of True Linkswear and 1 Adidas cleated.

I think I have 6 right now. I am looking for a nicer black pair to add to the rotation though.

I have 6 pairs. 2 pairs of Adizeros, a pair of Puma Amp Sport and a couple pairs of Footjoys.

I can't remember if I've posted in here yet or not but I'm up to 7. All pumas!

2. Ecco streets and Nike Lunar Control II's. All I need.

only 2 right now. both will be replaced this winter with FootJoy Icons

I own all of 1 pair.....I don't enjoy breaking new shoes in at the best of times so I prefer to stick with one pair until it becomes absolutely necessary to change them

Having said that, I do like my Amp Cell Fusion shoes so much that I could very well be tempted by a second pair in the white/silver combination

6 pairs all Adidas.

2 pairs here. One Puma and one FootJoy.

3 pairs:

'12 White & Gray Lunar Controls
TW '14 Black & Red
Black & Red Lunar Ascends

6 pair but i only wear 2 regularly

Only 2:

Nike TW 12
Another pair of Nike's but not sure what they are haha.

Man some of you guys are rocking some serious collections. I only have 2, some Adidas mesh pair for warmer, drier weather, and a pair of Amp Sports because they are waterproof.

This has been the year of wet course conditions so having 2 pair has helped; one for Saturday and another for Sunday rounds.

Bright blue Adidas Sambas and the grey spikeless M project

8 pairs total...
4 Puma
3 Adidas
1 Footjoy

and i wish i had a ton more honestly. love shoes.

Is 'not enough' an acceptable response?

Back