1st Two Participants In #TheKing

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!! Was half-way home from Whistler when I heard my tablet buzzing away in the back seat and I just had a feeling. My wife kept saying "No way you'll get in" and when she opened it up and said the email was from "some guy named JB @hackersparadise" I almost drove off the road. I am in absolute disbelief right now. I'm shaking at the keyboard and it's a mix of excitement, nerves, and shock. And SkiBum!!!! Hell yeah budday! This just can't get any better right now!!!

Harry I'm so proud to be on your side in this battle and we will dominate in Orlando.

THP and Callaway Golf are making dreams come true, I can't thank you guys enough.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!! Was half-way home from Whistler when I heard my tablet buzzing away in the back seat and I just had a feeling. My wife kept saying "No way you'll get in" and when she opened it up and said the email was from "some guy named JB @hackersparadise" I almost drove off the road. I am in absolute disbelief right now. I'm shaking at the keyboard and it's a mix of excitement, nerves, and shock. And SkiBum!!!! Hell yeah budday! This just can't get any better right now!!!

Harry I'm so proud to be on your side in this battle and we will dominate in Orlando.

THP and Callaway Golf are making dreams come true, I can't thank you guys enough.

Glad you didn't actually run off the road!! Love the excitement man.

Congrats guys. Cannot wait to hear what you're going to be part of.

Also, just getting this out of the way now, excellent win ArmyGolf and I'm so sorry for your loss SkiBumGolfer.

#ImWithHarry

Wow! Congratulations to both of you two lucky participants. Army, I could feel the excitement while reading your post! Glad you didn't drive off the road! It's great to see the cork finally popped on this Jeanie's bottle.

#ImwithHarry

JM

Congratulations guys! Always a treat to see the reactions when members are selected for these awesome events.

Hoping to join you ArmyGolf! #ImWithHarry

Congrats guys.

Haha I'm glad you kept it in control! I bet your wife was white-knuckling it!! Can't wait to tee it up with you sometime soon so we can chat about this in person!!

In other news, is it too early to start trash talking!? :loser:

124891_v2.jpg
Left: Team Chad, Right: Team Harry

Congrats fellas

Congrats! You guys are center stage in the bright lights! Enjoy it fellas

Haha I'm glad you kept it in control! I bet your wife was white-knuckling it!! Can't wait to tee it up with you sometime soon so we can chat about this in person!!

In other news, is it too early to start trash talking!? :loser:

124891_v2.jpg
Left: Team Chad, Right: Team Harry

Actually, the one on the right seems to have more hair and the one on the left is CLEARLY wearing glasses.

#ImwithHarry!

Serious congratulations though!

Congrats to the first 2 contestants!

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!! And I get to play against my buddy from the north whom I just played with last month, ArmyGolf!? EVEN BETTER!

I literally cannot put this into words right now. All I will say is thanks for the opportunity to be a part of this - I'm stoked beyond measure!

Congrats! hashtag jealous right here.

Congrats! Definitely jealous. Hope to be on that trip with you...although playing against you! #ImWithChad

Wow congrats guys. Can't wait to hear whats next.

This is what its all about, hell of a post dude! CONGRATS again to you and Ski!

Congragts, guys!

Congrats fellas!

Congrats fellas! You are on one heck of a trip! Settle in and take it all in. Love the excitement and can't wait to see the next contest and winners.

Congrats guys. Enjoy the wild ride!!

Congrats guys! Total awesomeness awaits you both!

Congratu-freakin-lations, fellas!!!

THP & Callaway making dreams come true! This is just flat out bad-assery!

Congratz guys, should be an awesome experience.

This is what it is all about! If I get in, my reaction will be about the same.

Awesome boys,congrats

Back