THP Bowl Mania Fantasy Football Game

Should be fun. Thanks for setting this up Craig!

I saw that too. Everyone but biggsy had that first game worth a lot of points.

At least the second game had better results!

I saw that too. Everyone but biggsy had that first game worth a lot of points.

Yeah, I'll admit I was lazy and didn't rank any of the games except for the Tex vs. Bama game. Sorry Harry but I picked Alabama to beat UT for 34 points.

Yeah, I'll admit I was lazy and didn't rank any of the games except for the Tex vs. Bama game. Sorry Harry but I picked Alabama to beat UT for 34 points.

:bananadance::banana::clapp::D

I'm doing great, 0-3. I'm in one at work also and have the same picks. That one is for some money.

Ya know I would of been better off going against what the masses and so called experts suggested. 91% pick Nevada over SMU.. at last look it was 38-0 SMU.. nice!!! :angry::angry::at-wits-end::banghead:

Am I too late to join?!?!?

I'm doing really well in this one! :banghead:

I finally picked a winner. Thanks SMU!

Good news Texas fans

The way my bowl season is going Texas is a virtual lock to win the National Championship.

Me too. Not picking these games well at all.

it is funny how many of the games so far are ones that 90+% people picked one team and the other is winning.

it is funny how many of the games so far are ones that 90+% people picked one team and the other is winning.

There have been a few upsets to say the least, I think some of it has to do with the fact that you don't get to see these teams play during the regular season. I can tell you I haven't watched the Thundering Herd play EVER. I should have known better than to pick any college with the word Ohio in their name though.:rofl:

Only reason I even know who the Thundering Herd are is because of the movie.

Back