SeeMore Putters Thread

Very nice Ricky...I'm regripping mine as we speak. Had a Winn Jumbo on there and lost all feel for the club, so downsizing to a Winn Midsize Pistol.

Very nice Ricky...I'm regripping mine as we speak. Had a Winn Jumbo on there and lost all feel for the club, so downsizing to a Winn Midsize Pistol.

Have a nice lime green / white Iomic grip to put on it tomorrow night.

This was waiting for me when I got home along with my Si4. Had them bend the Si4 to a 69 degree lie. Loving how the counter balancing feels !

uba8upu5.jpg

ygyje2yt.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my FGP in today...

7EF4C2B5-EFA0-4C11-B800-C4BB6E5B23AC-7848-0000119343FB34BC_zps67d68b5b.jpg

9231A663-A04C-496D-A7BC-2816B344EC71-7848-000011933E6160BC_zps439c07ae.jpg

7C336765-9306-4DDA-90BD-094B62B8A4F2-7848-0000119337BA257E_zpsb13b69e8.jpg

Beautiful...I like the headcover a lot.

Thanks. I wasn't sure how I'd like the red, but I love it. The putter is different from what I've become use to, but I like it.

Thanks. I wasn't sure how I'd like the red, but I love it. The putter is different from what I've become use to, but I like it.

I do like the red dancing RST cover. I like almost all of their covers.

These are just words. My will cannot be broken.

Thinking about trying out the pure grip in sky blue, and deciding between Tartan, white disco, and blue patent SPi. OH THE DECISIONS!

You MUST have the z2 with the sky blue Pure grip and the white disco HC. Alex says the one I told you about should be in my hands within 2 weeks. Red Pure grip and blue chip HC (along with the Tour Limited Z HC).

Sweet mFGP2 and FGP putter guys! And I also have and love the floating red RST HC!

You MUST have the z2 with the sky blue Pure grip and the white disco HC. Alex says the one I told you about should be in my hands within 2 weeks. Red Pure grip and blue chip HC (along with the Tour Limited Z HC).

I think it's a done deal for me. Going with the patent blue to get the set (orange/white/blue).

The tartan and disco covers will be mine before the end of the year I think.

I think it's a done deal for me. Going with the patent blue to get the set (orange/white/blue).

The tartan and disco covers will be mine before the end of the year I think.

Missing the patent pink.

I cannot wait to bag the PCB Counter-balanced putter, courtesy of Frank/Tequila4Kapp. I love a heavy putter, and Mr. Cameron just isn't doin it lately.

That sucks. I got mine when I ordered the Si2.

I'm not terribly inclined to use a pink cover, so I'm not exactly devastated about it... I have a feeling an increased colour wheel will be introduced sooner rather than later in the patent region anyways.

I need to go back and find those SeeMore teasers.. Must.... Have... light.... blue!!!

I'm not terribly inclined to use a pink cover, so I'm not exactly devastated about it... I have a feeling an increased colour wheel will be introduced sooner rather than later in the patent region anyways.

I need to go back and find those SeeMore teasers.. Must.... Have... light.... blue!!!

I didnt love any of the patent leather covers, but the pink is pretty awesome in hand.

I didnt love any of the patent leather covers, but the pink is pretty awesome in hand.

White is my favourite. I rock it a ton on my gamer, for whatever reason. It's fantastic.

I need the groovy white and the tartan though... It needs to happen soon.

Also, remember the groovy blue? That one was neat. They should restock that as well.

White is my favourite. I rock it a ton on my gamer, for whatever reason. It's fantastic.

Also, remember the groovy blue? That one was neat. They should restock that as well.

I LOVE the patent white. I have the groovy black and it is pretty awesome. The mFGP2 was supposed to come with the groovy white but it didnt. Kinda peeved about that.

Six4Three5 has the pink cover on his SeeMore and I have to say that I was surprised at how good it looked. Then again he was rocking pink shoes, pink shirt, pink hat - the whole thing may have overwhelmed me.

I LOVE the patent white. I have the groovy black and it is pretty awesome. The mFGP2 was supposed to come with the groovy white but it didnt. Kinda peeved about that.

What did it come with instead?

Six4Three5 has the pink cover on his SeeMore and I have to say that I was surprised at how good it looked. Then again he was rocking pink shoes, pink shirt, pink hat - the whole thing may have overwhelmed me.

We're all pink on the inside...

The groovy blue looked sweet! Was going to get it but then it just disappeared....

I have the patent pink, tan leather croc, white leather spi, and pondering adding the red dancing to the collection as well. But I have to say that the pink patent is my favorite.

Back to talking putters, I'm pondering a 36" CB Si2. I really like my Si2 I have and have no interest in changing it up, but the idea of tinkering with a CB is interesting to me.

Back