2014 THP Events - Announcement Thread

Its been like 5 or so days since a major announcement involving 2014 events. I think next week should have some again.

Its been like 5 or so days since a major announcement involving 2014 events. I think next week should have some again.

Sounds like a good plan. Man it was getting boring around here (sarcasm)

Awesome news!!

I think that sounds like a pretty good idea.

Well this is certainly exciting

We already knew Monday was going to be exciting, anticipation grows for the rest of the week!

'

Warrior Golf Invitational?

I'd agree, lots of awesomeness yet to be revealed.

I am patient (ish)

Tappin' til my fingers cramp

Love this plan!!!!

Can't wait to hear more about some great events. Gonna have to see which event I am gonna shoot for

Sounds like good news.

I like the sound of that!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Looking forward to hearing what you guys have up your sleeves next. Always ends up being something sweet.

More event info and maybe an invite to #TheKing would be a great week!!

After seeing my Tigers blow another one I am going to need some good news and excitement.

'

Warrior Golf Invitational?
You know what, somehow JB and the gang would even make a Warrior Golf Invitational worth attending!!

Just to clarify, more info will be coming this week, but we are not sure it will be today.
Since signup for the awesome SeeMore event is today, we figured we would leave today as is.

No need to pack it all into one day.

Just to clarify, more info will be coming this week, but we are not sure it will be today.
Since signup for the awesome SeeMore event is today, we figured we would leave today as is.

Sounds good to me Monday is just the start of the awesome week ahead then. I can dig that :)

I changed my mind. Lets do it today. :D

I changed my mind. Lets do it today. :D

Haha I had a feeling that the SeeMore event selling out in a second would spur this on. Hahaha

Back