Forum Testing Signup - Cleveland Smart Square Putter

Congrats to the chosen testers, definitely looking forward to hearing your thoughts on this...

Wow! Thanks so much THP and Cleveland. I'm very excited about being chosen and putting this putter through it's paces! Looking forward to working with JMan and War plus all the other testers.

Awesome group of testers. Congratulations and I am definitely interested in seeing the reviews. I have been a dedicated 2-ball putter kind of guy...looking forward to seeing if Cleveland's remarks as to improving the concept holds true!!!

This is great news! Thank you THP and Cleveland for this opportunity. This putter really sparked my interest when I first saw it. I look forward to getting this putter in my hands and adding my take along with the other testers.

Sent from my S3 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Great group of testers!

Congrats testers. I've been following this since the beginning as this putter has sparked my interest.

Words cannot express how excited I am about this. When I saw my name on the first page I immediately got chills. I still have them as I type this. I am so ready for this and so blasted thankful to THP and Cleveland for this opportunity.

So. Freaking. Excited!

This is great. Just got off working overtime to log on and see this. I don't even care about sleep anymore! What a awesome opportunity and can't wait to get my review out there. Thanks THP and Cleveland

This is great. Just got off working overtime to log on and see this. I don't even care about sleep anymore! What a awesome opportunity and can't wait to get my review out there. Thanks THP and Cleveland

Glad you live close so we can set up a round where I can putt this baby...well it may occur on ice or snow...but ill take whatever.

Congrats guys. THis should be a fun one to follow.

Awesome group of testers! Congrats guys

Congratulations to the testers selected. Looking forward to more input on what is appearing to be a great new putter.

Congratulations! I'm looking forward to the testing thread.

congrats on the testing opp guys! great group

Congrats to the testers. I'm looking forward to the reviews as I need all the help I can get and it sounds like this might offer a lot of help!

Congrats to a great group of testers, looking forward to reading your thoughts on this one.

Congrats to the testers! Looking forward to reading about how everyone adjusts to the alignment aid.

Congratulations on the testing gentlemen! I'm looking forward to reading about your experiences. I'm thinking this putter might be in my bag before too long.

Congrats to the testers. Can't wait to hear more.

Grats guys. Hope this makes everyone putt better. Can't wait to follow along
tap tap taparoo

Congratulations guys, I'm looking forward to your thoughts.

congrats, guys.

Congrats to all the testers.

Congrats fellas, enjoy the hard work and enjoyment forthcoming!

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Back