The 2014 Putting Extravaganza With SeeMore Putters

Man I'm the only one from the DMV (District/Maryland/Virginia). Great representation by so many other states though. Although I was raised in Ohio, so I've got a connection with that contingent.

I wish some other dude from Maryland thats name rhymes with Shmevin signed up for this also. :alien:

Man I'm the only one from the DMV (District/Maryland/Virginia). Great representation by so many other states though. Although I was raised in Ohio, so I've got a connection with that contingent.
Maybe the 24th will be from your area. I wonder who it is?

Congrats to those who got in! Going to be a heck of an event!

I wish some other dude from Maryland thats name rhymes with Shmevin signed up for this also. :alien:

That would have been great, but he posted that he's volunteering at the US Open that week, so he had to pass.

I was also committed to going to the open with the Fiance, but I'll have to make it up to her some other way. I think a trip to Disney World later in the summer will do the trick.

Good thing a bunch of other thprs got in

Maybe the 24th will be from your area. I wonder who it is?

Perhaps. Maybe he/she is like the lottery winners, waiting to let it all sink in before coming forward..ha.

My phone is faster than the wifi at work that's why I went with it. I had a draft email already set to go with my info in it. From watching all the signups from past events I had an idea how it was going to go. Just had to add my putter info and hit send.

Yep, I was setup as well. I just didn't trust my fat fingers to add anything to an email on my phone. With a Gig line directly into my computer you would think I could have beat some of the Central/Eastern guys. :D I'm sure that my work firewall slows things down alot.

Thank you MikeDean and THP for setting this up and SeeMore for hosting this outstanding event.

So, I'm thinking about driving this. Its in the summer so I have no school and its just over 9 hours. Hmmmmm....

Crash in Mempho and we can do Beale Street!

Unfortunately it was not my day :banghead:. Congrats to all that got in! If anyone needs any recomendations for night spots when you are here, let me know. Maybe the waiting list will pay off.

So, I'm thinking about driving this. Its in the summer so I have no school and its just over 9 hours. Hmmmmm....

That's what some DFW dudes are doing. Leaving early Friday and returning late Sunday. Only 1 day off work for us that have to work the summer.

You joining us? :)

if you drive you will come right by my house & several possible golf courses... just saying... Think of it as a pity party!

Good thing a bunch of other thprs got in

One thing I always like at THP events are meeting new THPers that I have not yet had the pleasure of doing so. While it's always great to see old friends and familiar faces, it's fantastic to meet more members that help make THP what it is.

One thing I always like at THP events are meeting new THPers that I have not yet had the pleasure of doing so. While it's always great to see old friends and familiar faces, it's fantastic to meet more members that help make THP what it is.
Dean, so glad you decided to hit the send button and enter. After seeing the respect and love you garnered at the MC, I'm really looking forward to meeting you.

I really can't wait for this. I haven't meet anyone of the other 23 people going and am really looking forward to putting some faces to the names I know from the forums.

CONGRATS!!! - looking to have a great time with all.

A huge thank you for having this group of hackers for the great weekend.

tapping and talking from Tapatalk

Dean, so glad you decided to hit the send button and enter. After seeing the respect and love you garnered at the MC, I'm really looking forward to meeting you.

I'm glad I decided to try for it. I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone that I have not had the pleasure of doing so.

Congrats guys on making it in! April through June this year are just not great dates for this guy, so that eliminated a chance at a lot of these events. No matter though, it's good to see everyone so excited. Best part about THP is there is always another event right around the corner!

Congrats to all that got in! You guys are in for a treat I believe.

I'm just pondering how much shenanigans I'd get into in a road trip with Dev....I cannot wait to get to another THP event. So pumped.

Gosh these next almost 8 months are gonna be soooo long to wait for this!

I'm just pondering how much shenanigans I'd get into in a road trip with Dev....I cannot wait to get to another THP event. So pumped.

You guys come through Maryland, and I'll join in and try to keep it somewhat under control..ha.

Gosh these next almost 8 months are gonna be soooo long to wait for this!
So true...See Ty, your offer of trying to help me out if my boss showed up, brought us both good Karma. You for offering and me becasue he stayed away.

Looking forward to meeting another Buckeye.

Back