SeeMore Putters Thread

So it would probably fall somewhere in between the m2 and the Odyssey?

Depends on the m2 really; I've got a groove milled one (softer sounding) and a crosshatch one (firmer/clickier sounding), I'd consider the Si series much closer to the crosshatch m2.....especially in comparison to the Odyssey.

Was just coming in here to post that. Pretty damn cool. Thanks for sharing.
Funny, so was I. Just got done watching it, I remember almost everything about that as the 99 Open still ranks as my favorite of all time.

I had just been down to Pinehurst about two months before the US Open and palyed the course for the first time, I was blown away by it. It has since become my most frequent and favorite destination course. That was truly a special moment for Payne.

Is there an m1 model with an aluminum face? I thought it might be nice to try something with a little softer feel but the same head shape.

Is there an m1 model with an aluminum face? I thought it might be nice to try something with a little softer feel but the same head shape.

There are Private Reserve m1s with copper or bronze inserts.

There are Private Reserve m1s with copper or bronze inserts.

I have a PR m1 with a copper, was just thinking aluminum might have a unique feel to try.

Looks like the m7 is the closest I will find. Off to eBay!

I have a PR m1 with a copper, was just thinking aluminum might have a unique feel to try.

There is a mFGP2 at Seemore with an aluminum insert. It's not listed on their sight.

There is a mFGP2 at Seemore with an aluminum insert. It's not listed on their sight.

Interesting. I love the aluminum insert in my m8. I am currently on the look out for a unique OneCS, mFGP, and mFGP2. I may need to make a phone call.

Interesting. I love the aluminum insert in my m8. I am currently on the look out for a unique OneCS, mFGP, and mFGP2. I may need to make a phone call.

quduzare.jpg

e8erevat.jpg

SeeMore Putters Thread

Email Alex on Monday, he should send you some photos. It was my second choice when I ordered mine, pretty putter!

Edit: blu beat me to it but that's a different one than I seen.

That has an intersting finish. I kinda like it.

I wonder if this one is still available.
551348_10151445258238591_535125941_n_zpsf9f6815d.jpg

164251_10151445258258591_111657068_n_zpsef825894.jpg

haha. You sir are awesome.

So today I added 3 SeeMores. I am now up to 4. Picked up a Si3w, DB4, and a sexy mFGP all in one day. I think I did pretty well

So today I added 3 SeeMores. I am now up to 4. Picked up a Si3w, DB4, and a sexy mFGP all in one day. I think I did pretty well

That's got to be record.

Good work

That's got to be record.

Good work

Well done. SeeMore collecting *cough* hoarding *cough* is really easy to do, so I've been told. ;)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

I'd be sleeping on the couch. Or in the garage. Or at a friends house. Maybe for a long time. Ha

Gently tapped like a downhill three-footer.

I'd be sleeping on the couch. Or in the garage. Or at a friends house. Maybe for a long time. Ha

Gently tapped like a downhill three-footer.

As would I and the only thing I would have to snuggle up to is my 3 SeeMores....

Really looking forward to tomorrow. Will have both the 39" PCB and the 35" back weighted Z3C in the bag.

Haven't rolled the Z yet but had a very good experience with the PCB 6-8 weeks ago. Will send time with both on the practice green and then likely do 9 with each on course.

First round back with the mFGP2 CS since the horrible jumbo grip mistake of 2013 was remedied. It was like having an old friend back.

That putter is easier to align than anything I've ever owned, and the speed was pretty good considering it has been in timeout for nine months.

Welcome back to the fold mFGP2!!

Back