SeeMore Putters Thread

Not crazy familiar with the SB line... But can someone offer up some info on the SB2??

thinking about pulling the trigger. I am a big fan of a softer milled putter, so I'd love to hear more feedback. I also am a full mallet guy as well

Or would the Big FGP be a better option?
okay. The SB2 is weight adjustable from 335 to 365. It is available in platinum and black and available in either heel shafted or center shaft. It has 2 lines pointing down the line instead of 1 like the SB1.
The face is milled aluminum and lie angles vary from 68-75 I think.
The heel/toe balance is slight toe hang.
The Big FGP is a half a octagon shaft. 360 grams toe hang is at 45 degrees. It is made from cast stainless steel and a milled face.
The gun metal Big FGP is carbon steel. Much more expensive version of big FGP
the other mallet I like is the PTM series FGP 2 tour special. Nice. Weight 335 gr and 45degree toe hang.
If you like an insert, the SI3 mallet is worth looking at.

The he aluminum face is a very dense aluminum. I think they use a 7000 series which is very dense and hardened.
It has a very nice impact feel when you hit a putt with it.
Hope this helps. Cheers

okay. The SB2 is weight adjustable from 335 to 365. It is available in platinum and black and available in either heel shafted or center shaft. It has 2 lines pointing down the line instead of 1 like the SB1.
The face is milled aluminum and lie angles vary from 68-75 I think.
The heel/toe balance is slight toe hang.
The Big FGP is a half a octagon shaft. 360 grams toe hang is at 45 degrees. It is made from cast stainless steel and a milled face.
The gun metal Big FGP is carbon steel. Much more expensive version of big FGP
the other mallet I like is the PTM series FGP 2 tour special. Nice. Weight 335 gr and 45degree toe hang.
If you like an insert, the SI3 mallet is worth looking at.

The he aluminum face is a very dense aluminum. I think they use a 7000 series which is very dense and hardened.
It has a very nice impact feel when you hit a putt with it.
Hope this helps. Cheers

What do you recommend as far as their softest feeling putter? Doesnt necessarily have to be milled.

What do you recommend as far as their softest feeling putter? Doesnt necessarily have to be milled.

Take a look at the Si series, affordable as heck and fits the bill of the feel you're looking for. Plus, it puts a really really nice roll on the ball.

Take a look at the Si series, affordable as heck and fits the bill of the feel you're looking for. Plus, it puts a really really nice roll on the ball.

Love this recommendation!!! The si2 is a staple in the winter bag because of the insert! Could not be more improved on roll either.

Would you recommend the Si3 or Si5?

Exactly what I thought. Appreciate it.

No problem dude. FWIW, I love the Si3 headshape. Its one of my favorites, sets up and frames the ball insanely well.

No problem dude. FWIW, I love the Si3 headshape. Its one of my favorites, sets up and frames the ball insanely well.

That's the one I am leaning towards. I tend to prefer a full mallet, but man o man, that Si3 is sessssy.

The softest, I think is probable the X3. The Si3 is nice. The insert in the X is a little different than the insert in the Si.
A lot of my guys think the X feels softer in testing. I don't really know.
In my opinion the M2 center shafted private preserve I use is the greatest ever made.

I just became a member of the SeeMore family. My Si2 just arrived and I destroyed the box getting into to. Talk about excited.

I just became a member of the SeeMore family. My Si2 just arrived and I destroyed the box getting into to. Talk about excited.
Congrats.
There are great videos on the SeeMore site and on the YouTube SeeMore channel. Watch them.
Get a triangulator.

Also an excellent couple threads on here with a ton of SPi experiences and information (SPi Thread and mSeries Review Thread).

Congrats man!! Great choice, one of my absolutely favourite putters eeeever.

I roll an Si2 full time, and its a such a solid feeling putter. I feel like it feels softer than the X line. Some of that is the different styles of face milling in my opinion. Jman is right, this line is very affordable and rolls the ball great. One of the quickest rolling putters I have used.

Looks like you've got your pick of many in the Marketplace Sanz.

Welcome to the Family - "allstate" - let us know how it goes!

This "allstate" thing throws me off since I happen to work for that particular insurance company. Although, Seemore helps cure putting Mayhem. I sense a partnership in the making. ;-)

On a less happy note, today is the anniversary of the 1999 death of Payne Stewart. His run in 99 is what made me originally want a Seemore, even though I fought the urge for a decade before finally joining the family (slow learner, I guess). I remember hearing the news at work, then leaving early because I was worthless from that point, and going home and watching the inevitable on the news and just sitting in numb shock for the rest of the day. He was my favorite golfer at the time, still one of my favorites ever. Rough day for a lot of people, I'm sure.

There is a OneCS in the BST that I want, but I can't imagine loving it more than the m1.

There is a OneCS in the BST that I want, but I can't imagine loving it more than the m1.
You can never have too many SeeMores.....:angel:

This "allstate" thing throws me off since I happen to work for that particular insurance company. Although, Seemore helps cure putting Mayhem. I sense a partnership in the making. ;-)

On a less happy note, today is the anniversary of the 1999 death of Payne Stewart. His run in 99 is what made me originally want a Seemore, even though I fought the urge for a decade before finally joining the family (slow learner, I guess). I remember hearing the news at work, then leaving early because I was worthless from that point, and going home and watching the inevitable on the news and just sitting in numb shock for the rest of the day. He was my favorite golfer at the time, still one of my favorites ever. Rough day for a lot of people, I'm sure.

If you have ten minutes - good to watch - http://www.seemoreputtersblog.com/2010/03/payne-stewart-w.html

Very excited to try out the insert in the Si3w. Can anyone compare the feel to that of an Odyssey insert?

Back