2013 Albatross Club Memberships - Closed For Now

Anxiously waiting the Albatross Membership to open up for 2014. Heck Ill pay the membership now for 2013!!!

Hope when the 2014 Button is put up, there no sold out sign in the wings, cuz as a new member of THP I am anxious to expand and give back for the already great benefits I've received just being a part of the Forum. Thanks all.

waiting to sign up. im entering #theking, The SeeMore event, and going to attempt the Morgan Cup as well, but it does me no good cause im not a member yet..........

Ready to become a 2014 Albatross Club member.

I'll probably sign up for the AC for 2014 but I must reiterate that a couple of events and stuff for people overseas would make the investment more worthwhile.

Tapping from my IPhone

I'll probably sign up for the AC for 2014 but I must reiterate that a couple of events and stuff for people overseas would make the investment more worthwhile.

Tapping from my IPhone

I can tell you now that it is not feasible for us right now. The planet earth is a gigantic place and we must have enough coverage to host events where we do. While we would like to travel to everybody and be able to bring an event to every single person that wants one, its just not feasible. Fortunately travel does go both ways.

In the meantime, what we do is offer some unique items that are only available to AC members and some other fun items such as contests, etc.

Tapping from my IPhone
While it may not be an "Official" THP event, our members from overseas put together a few large get-togethers every year, and by looking at the pictures they share, they seem to be absolutely incredible.

Have you thought about checking in on what those guys are doing?

You can definitely count me in for the 2014 club! I joined the forum almost two years ago but didn't become active full fledged until about 5 months ago. I now realize that I didn't know what I was missing. I couldn't be happier or more satisfied with the forum, the members or the 2013 AC membership!

While it may not be an "Official" THP event, our members from overseas put together a few large get-togethers every year, and by looking at the pictures they share, they seem to be absolutely incredible.

Have you thought about checking in on what those guys are doing?

Thanks war, I'll sure keep informed on upcoming events.

Tapping from my IPhone

Just a head's up that the 2014 Albatross Club will be open for signups very soon.
The club signup begins early, but runs from 1/1 to 12/31 for 2014.
Club membership has a lot of perks and one must be a member of the AC to partake in THP events.
Cost for early signup (before 1/1) will be the same as in year's past at $29.95. If one chooses to signup after 1/1 the cost will be $34.95.

There are a slew of goodies coming with the club this year that we think people will really like. As well as quite a bit more that we will outline in a new thread very soon.

Happy Freaking Monday!

Just a head's up that the 2014 Albatross Club will be open for signups very soon.
Club membership has a lot of perks and one must be a member of the AC to partake in THP events.
Cost for early signup (before 1/1) will be the same as in year's past at $29.95. If one chooses to signup after 1/1 the cost will be $34.95.

There are a slew of goodies coming with the club this year that we think people will really like. As well as quite a bit more that we will outline in a new thread very soon.

It goes without saying that I'm IN on day one. For those that have not given AC a whirl, it is a bargain at twice the price.

Thanks THP!

JM

I want to sign up. When is this gonna be open again???

Guess I don't have a choice! :D

I want to sign up. When is this gonna be open again???

See above.

Well this is a start of brightening up my case of the Monday's.

Well worth it. Excited to hear the details, still love my 2013 AC hat.

Look foward to signing up when it takes place. Not many places where a group of golf addicts can sit and ramble on about everything. Hell, the knowledge and advise is worth more than the fee by itself..

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Great news to hear on a Monday. Can't wait to get signed up here soon for next year.

I can't wait to see what will come with the membership this year, it's worth it's weight in gold each and every year!!!

Thanks guys. It will launch in a few days and we are excited to show what is included.

Cant wait to get all signed up

All ready. From what I have heard through the grapevine this membership is worth more than the $30.00.

Definitely in for 2014.

Back