The #Grandaddy - Callaway Golf & THP - Details

Sounds like you guys are really making solid progress with your game's. I have no fear of the #Dreamteam losing.

Cant wait to support all my THP brothers in this. You guys rock and I know you will represent THP the way it should be, win or lose. Most of all, enjoy every second of it and have fun.

Rumor has it that Hulk Hogan will be cutting a #grandaddy promo on Friday...

Keep up the good work guys! Dream Team FTW.

Rumor has it that Hulk Hogan will be cutting a #grandaddy promo on Friday...

I hope it involves nothing to do with this:

Can't believe you dudes are under 40 days out! You guys have done a tremendous job with the prep work from what I've read in this thread. Looking forward to hearing how everything ends up going down, closing 2013 out in style for THP events!!
It's almsot here!!! Dream Team bring it home!!!

Last night during the Cardinals game I must have rolled 100 putts between innnings on the Birdieball. My goal for the next <40 days is to roll 50-100+ putts every night. Want to really hone that stroke in

Mental prep is every bit as important , will be a whole different ballgame stepping on the course.

Last night during the Cardinals game I must have rolled 100 putts between innnings on the Birdieball. My goal for the next <40 days is to roll 50-100+ putts every night. Want to really hone that stroke in
An excellent time to practice for sure!!!

I'm ready to do this! With the lack of information, it's really allowed me to hyper focus on my game. I still have a few things I'd like to nail down.

I'm ready to do this! With the lack of information, it's really allowed me to hyper focus on my game. I still have a few things I'd like to nail down.

Agreed. It's all about having our swings grooved and letting everything else fall into place

This will groove what ever you are working on, keep it going

Agreed. It's all about having our swings grooved and letting everything else fall into place
We still have time to get together buddy. Deleware is midway point.

Watch gonna do!

Awesome!

The #Grandaddy - Callaway Golf & THP - Details

The #zoocrew had better be scared. Very scared. Hawkamania and his #DreamTeam are coming and they are about to run wild!

Freaking awesome.

Getting close to one month out. PUMPED!!!

The #zoocrew had better be scared. Very scared. Hawkamania is coming and it's about to run wild!

I do think Ryan is slightly disappointed. I think he was hoping for NWO Hogan so that he could go full on white face paint for the event.

Candidly, I was hoping to be Razor Ramon or Big Pappa Pump.

I do think Ryan is slightly disappointed. I think he was hoping for NWO Hogan so that he could go full on white face paint for the event.

I don't know who those other guys are, but I always considered myself to be a little like Rowdy Roddy Piper.

Fact 1: I requested to my wife that we be introduced at our wedding to "Voodo Child" (denied)

Fact 2: My one buddy and I often start conversations with eachother with "heyyo"

One more for the good guys :p

Fact 2: My one buddy and I often start conversations with eachother with "heyyo"[/QUOTE]

LMAO. The wristbands take it to another level.

Those hulk handles. Such a riot this dude is.

Back