2013 RE/MAX World Long Drive Championship (Spoilers)

That was stupid long. 427 FTW!

That winning drive was a bomb.

Tim Burke
Height: 6’ 6”
Weight: 230 lbs

What Tim Hits
Rage Black – 4 Degree
Fujikura Firewire Shaft – 3X Flex

Statistics
Highest swing speed recorded 156 mph
Highest ball speed recorded – 228 mph
Longest competitive drive – 469 yards

I need to start lifting weights or eating protein or something.

Chipotle sponsorship. Just put all of the meat into a burrito bowl or two.

I think with it live like it was tonight, we see a lot of the bad that never makes it to tv. Throw in a different grid than what they've been used to in Mesquite for years and it put them in a bit of a discomfort zone that made the bad swings even worse.

They were certainly not comfortable with the new setup. I wasn't exactly crazy about the new grid either. But being live did open my eyes on how many misses they have. But, man, do they kill the ball!

I'm sorry but I'm not impressed. How long are these drives when at ground level.

They go even further sometimes. I am not sure why they chose the LV speedway but I know it really screwed with their minds.

Congrats to Tim on the win. He left his heart & soul out there.

No one is more inspiring to watch then Sadlowski. #FreakLong
Jamie is my favorite & will be for a long time.

yeah who says you have to hit a draw to go long....427 yard fade....DAMN!!

I tried to watch this from the dvr today. I guess it ran over, because it cut off just as the finals were starting!

Same here man, I got to watch up to wear it was up to two guys left. Didn't even get to see them hit the balls. Is it posted anywhere the final two?
I tried to watch this from the dvr today. I guess it ran over, because it cut off just as the finals were starting!

Finals are moving to Paiute this year. Should be interesting.

Back