2014 THP Invitational Series Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
These invitationals sound really cool and a championship too? Sounds sweet!

Road Trip boys!

Sounds like someone is taking my idea!

And I LOVE IT!!!

Just call me...Barb
First official '15 Morgan cup hopeful.
(Gonna work on the game!)

Sounds great hopefully I can make it to one.

Keep Calm and Golf On.

You can ride with me and Tyler!

Just call me...Barb

More news on this series and the championship will be coming soon. We are so excited about the entire thing.
BOOM, that's what I'm talking about!!!

Can't wait to see the details on this. 4 Invitationals and a Championship - 2014 is looking incredible!

Hope is weak...u better show jordan!

Haha I'll be at a THP event that is a guarantee. But idk about one of these. I really hope I get the chance, but I never know where I will be working and I'll be in canada for a few months sometime next year.

Haha I'll be at a THP event that is a guarantee. But idk about one of these. I really hope I get the chance, but I never know where I will be working and I'll be in canada for a few months sometime next year.

OK something is better than nothing

Woke up with a golf club in my hand today. Must have been dreaming about these invitationals. Going to be great to hear the details.

We have a city finalist list and are currently making the schedule. Some very exciting events coming out of this series in 2014.

So excited to see where these events are going to be held. Thanks for the update JB.
We have a city finalist list and are currently making the schedule. Some very exciting events coming out of this series in 2014.

Exited to see the lineup!

Just call me...Barb

One of them better be a city in Ohio!

Fingers crossed for TN or MS or even Arkansas....can't wait for 2014

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Fingers crossed for TN or MS or even Arkansas....can't wait for 2014

Since we already have an event in TN, I dont think we will be adding a second one.

Thought same thing but you never know lol

Can't wait to see the schedule, 2014 is going to rock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome, last year was a huge success so I look forward to seeing what cities make the final cut.

Inevitably, I will make at least one! SWA has become my friend......seriously we are friends on FB.

Awesome, last year was a huge success so I look forward to seeing what cities make the final cut.

Inevitably, I will make at least one! SWA has become my friend......seriously we are friends on FB.

Hoping this travel for works ends up Netting me a free flight to one of these things. I will be traveling this year if I can swing it and I am excited

Can't wait to see where the Invitationals are going to be this year!!

One of them better be a city in Ohio!

Ohio is an easy drive from New York and I had to miss last year's Invitational there. Wouldn't mind a second opportunity.

Hoping to hear an Illinois stop on the schedule.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Tell me you have a Rapids Reward number and are earning points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back