Status
Not open for further replies.
Practice green
gehusamy.jpg

Tony Romo's Cart
zybu5uqe.jpg

y6aguryv.jpg

5yrabymu.jpg

Ideal Golfer has Sky Creek for $39. Any interest?

Details:

Valid Monday-Friday ANYTIME and Saturday-Sunday after 11 AM
Expires 1-5-2014
Limit 4 per person; can purchase up to 4 additional as gifts
Cannot be combined with other offers, discounts, leagues or tournaments
Not valid on previously booked Tee Times
Not valid on holidays; Blackout 11/28-29, 12/24-26

PRICE INCLUDES: 1 paid green fee with cart, bucket of range balls and taxes

Cowboys looked to be in nice shape. The weather was nice yesterday, little brisk before 10:00 but warmed up nicely.

Cowboys looked to be in nice shape. The weather was nice yesterday, little brisk before 10:00 but warmed up nicely.

It was in excellent shape. I really wanted to play 36 but there was a corporate event that afternoon and they wouldnt let us tee off. I will be going back at least once.

Yes sir. I am getting this one.TBD and I got this one last year and had a blast out there. Great course.

Details:

Expires 1-5-2014

Details:

Expires 1-5-2014

Ill pick this up once I get off the golf course

Cool, just purchased mine also.

Details:

Expires 1-5-2014

Yea, that's a good deal out there. I'm in.

I am going to be at my mother's house in Paris for Thanksgiving....could probably play either Saturday 11/30 or Sunday 12/1 if anyone is planning anything.

I am going to be at my mother's house in Paris for Thanksgiving....could probably play either Saturday 11/30 or Sunday 12/1 if anyone is planning anything.

We WILL make something happen, bank on it!

Do any of the DFW high handicappers ever get together for a round? I'm always down to meet new people but I might be a little too intimidated to play with you #serious guys :)

Do any of the DFW high handicappers ever get together for a round? I'm always down to meet new people but I might be a little too intimidated to play with you #serious guys :)

No way dude. We are actually quite far from serious. Please jump in the next time you see something that interests you, you won't regret it!

Everyone is welcome to come play with us. There is nothing serious about our rounds. It's all about fun and enjoying each others company. Come on out any time.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Cookie will just tase you on the 1st tee box to help eliminate any anxiety you might have. It's worked on every single one of us in the past.

heh, fine... I'll be the butt of all the jokes sometime soon :D

Cookie will just tase you on the 1st tee box to help eliminate any anxiety you might have. It's worked on every single one of us in the past.

Let me start off by saying that I'm officially changing my THP screen name SNOWMAN. I just can't seen to catch a break on the course. But for some odd reason I just love the game . Let the bashing begin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've *never* *ever* carded a snowman... ever...

wait, is a snowman the same thing as a birdie?

I've *never* *ever* carded a snowman... ever...

wait, is a snowman the same thing as a birdie?

Yep, and a double bogey is also known as an eagle.

See, we're an easy group. :)

I'm a higher handicapper too, and I'm going to get out there sometime soon. You can join me at the white tees! ;)

I'm a higher handicapper too, and I'm going to get out there sometime soon. You can join me at the white tees! ;)

haha, and I thought I was challenging myself by not playing the reds ;)

I challenge myself by showing up at the golf course!

I resemble that

I don't want to jump the gun here, but I'll probably be looking for a game this weekend (and probably next). Weather looks nice, especially Saturday. I'm definitely interested in trying a new course... that won't be difficult since I've played less than a dozen. Anyone got something in the works?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back