Call of Duty; Ghosts

Register it up. This game is the funniest couple months of the year for me.

Mikedean let's party

Register it up. This game is the funniest couple months of the year for me.

Mikedean let's party

"I like to party"

"Unce unce unce unce unce unce"

Can i be part of the clan even if i am horrible? Do you all play on the 360 or ps3? I havent played COD in a while and was looking at getting Ghost.

We are going to have a full party tonight. Good thing I travel tomorrow so I can sleep in before going to the airport

Can i be part of the clan even if i am horrible? Do you all play on the 360 or ps3? I havent played COD in a while and was looking at getting Ghost.

You can only be in the party if you are good. We are all awesome at the game. So we will give you a tryout. :bulgy-eyes:

Hopefully you know this is sarcasm. We are awful.

You can only be in the party if you are good. We are all awesome at the game. So we will give you a tryout. :bulgy-eyes:

Hopefully you know this is sarcasm. We are awful.
Figured as much! :alien: It is on the 360, correct?

We are awful?!!? Dev, speak for yourself

We are awful?!!? Dev, speak for yourself

Ninja please. All you do is cleanup kills after the guys is 4/5 dead already. Canadan, care to weigh in on this?

Ninja please. All you do is cleanup kills after the guys is 4/5 dead already. Canadan, care to weigh in on this?

This isn't Halo... COD is my game. See you online tonight while I am racking up the kills. I'll be the guy following you around hehehe

This isn't Halo... COD is my game. See you online tonight while I am racking up the kills. I'll be the guy following you around hehehe

You better hope we dont play Hardcore.

I hope we do, that is all I really play in Black Ops 2 honestly.

come bf4 with me. I need a gunner on my attack chopper

You on PS3 or 360 ?...I want bf4 but havent decided which console to get it for yet.....

too much peep pressure

Where is that ddec character? He loves to team kill.

This is the COD Ghosts thread. Leave subpar 32 v 32 tanks and airplane games out of here.

3 strikes and your out.. Kinda like the Tankees this year.. Yankees I mean, sorry

Not when you are the host.... #YouAreOnNotice #WachaChokaWacha

Remember who has google fiber.. I will be hosting everything. #2fast #2furious #watchyoself

Back