They made the playoffs last year. Decent may be generous, but they have some young talent. I love the 2K series though. Get it every year. The trailer on next gen looks insane.
Making the playoffs isnt too bad, although from the commentary in the game, it sounds like they got rolled by the Heat in the 1st round. Im not much of an NBA guy, Im more into college bounceyball. Ive kind of been getting into the NBA this season though, might have to get into it more if the Bucks give me a reason to pay attention to them.
The game seems great, although I kind of suck at it. I clearly still have no idea what Im doing. I used to play NBA video games in the mid '90s and I used to just run the fast break and dunk/layup all the time but clearly that doesnt work in today's bball games. LOL

Ghost servers filled up for a bit and little man about wigged out...time for a break buddy! Didn't last long, but could imagine all the people yelling at their TV's

Ghost servers filled up for a bit and little man about wigged out...time for a break buddy! Didn't last long, but could imagine all the people yelling at their TV's

Ya almost had me turning it off for the night

walmart.com has several games on sale today including NBA 2k14, Fifa14, Madden 25, Battlefield 4 and more for $18.

walmart.com has several games on sale today including NBA 2k14, Fifa14, Madden 25, Battlefield 4 and more for $18.

Thanks for posting! REALLY was hoping TW14 was gonna be on sale, but it looks like my wife is gonna get Just Dance 2014 for a solid deal.

There's a good amount of newer games for $18, including GTA V

wonder if I could stink it up in Ghosts just like BLOPS

Ghosts was fun last night. Game is different this year for sure

I think he means Battlefield 3, which probably makes more sense.

No. I just bought Battlefield 4. $18

also picked up a couple in dash dvd/cd players with touchscreen for my car for $5

He's not lying. It sold out for 360.also did have car stereos. I want one with screen in it for that price but there all sold out

I can't talk for Texas but I will say it's different. More gun vs gun dependent and very fast paced

u play no PS3, im not talking to u...lol

Back