The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is watching the new Top Gear (US Version)? I want one of the full electric drag cars they had on there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who is watching the new Top Gear (US Version)? I want one of the full electric drag cars they had on there.

I have it on the DVR. I really like the us version. There's no blowhard moments like the British version.

I have it on the DVR. I really like the us version. There's no blowhard moments like the British version.

Ok, I'll shut up and not ruin it for you.

Ok, I'll shut up and not ruin it for you.

Oh no worries. I never get upset with spoilers. They have never ruined a viewing experience for me

Forum is quiet. ..too quiet...All those dweebs must be playing video games and not able to multi task

Forum is quiet. ..too quiet...All those dweebs must be playing video games and not able to multi task

Hurtful. Hawk and I are discussing SGI irons and Method putters.

Oh no worries. I never get upset with spoilers. They have never ruined a viewing experience for me

They had a Porsche 944, an S-10 pickup, and a true rail drag car on 100% electric power running the 1/8 mile. The S-10 did it in 11.8, the 944 in 11 flat, and the rail in 8.5. Insane!

Lmao ups guy will be delivering almost 130 lbs of packages to our current residence Thursday...poor guy

They had a Porsche 944, an S-10 pickup, and a true rail drag car on 100% electric power running the 1/8 mile. The S-10 did it in 11.8, the 944 in 11 flat, and the rail in 8.5. Insane!

Tanner in the Porsche?

I'm kind of trying to figure out how to play these Sarasota courses. Grip it and rip it?

1/8 or 1/4

I'm kind of trying to figure out how to play these Sarasota courses. Grip it and rip it?

Yep. Just go for it. The courses are wide open.

Well I'm not on your team and I'm not playing in a match against someone from your team. You should give me the inside scoop.

Go for it.

No...keep the ball in front of u and stay out of sand

Sand can be fun. Besides, don't you want to experience all the course can offer. :)

Sand can be fun. Besides, don't you want to experience all the course can offer. :)

Good point. Who wants to play off of grass the whole time. So boring!

I officially want a Tesla Model S!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back