The #Grandaddy - Callaway Golf & THP - Details

You need to borrow that.

Just walked into a meeting and this was outside on the conference room door

etytejug.jpg
Boom, it's an omen!!!

Can't freaking wait for this boys!! I am so excited. This is going to be an incredible experience

31 days from now, we will be finishing our packing, talking mad smack on Twitter, and be like kids on Christmas Eve. Our games will be in tip-top shape, our will to win stronger than ever, and with the rest of THP backing us, victory in our sights. Last month of prep fellas, time to kick the tires and light the fires. Together, we can achieve greatness and take that #Grandaddy belt off Harry's hands. As the great Babe Ruth said, "It's hard to beat a person that never gives up." Multiply that times the 8 of us, then times the hundreds of THPers that have supported us, we are unbeatable. The #DreamTeam train is about to be run through Carlsbad and Callaway, I just hope the #Zoocrew gets off the tracks in time. The best 7 teammates I could have ever imagined including a Captain second to none, it's about to be our time. And I'll leave you with another great quote by one of the best boxers in history, Muhammad Ali.

"I hated every minute of training, but I said, ‘Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.’”

I like it when the number keeps going down. My excitement and desire to win keep going up.

An over the top move that was compounded by me cutting really hard across the ball for some reason. The OTT move isn't even really that bad, but when I throw my shoulders really hard away from the ball my arms follow and cut right across the ball which leads to a pull if I somehow dont hit the hosel or a s****. I took probably 200 dry swings last night really getting that feeling of having the club sort of drop in that slot and follow the line of the backswing

Glad your getting it worked out dude!

That calender is awesome jlukes, Ha!

31 days from now, we will be finishing our packing, talking mad smack on Twitter, and be like kids on Christmas Eve. Our games will be in tip-top shape, our will to win stronger than ever, and with the rest of THP backing us, victory in our sights. Last month of prep fellas, time to kick the tires and light the fires. Together, we can achieve greatness and take that #Grandaddy belt off Harry's hands. As the great Babe Ruth said, "It's hard to beat a person that never gives up." Multiply that times the 8 of us, then times the hundreds of THPers that have supported us, we are unbeatable. The #DreamTeam train is about to be run through Carlsbad and Callaway, I just hope the #Zoocrew gets off the tracks in time. The best 7 teammates I could have ever imagined including a Captain second to none, it's about to be our time. And I'll leave you with another great quote by one of the best boxers in history, Muhammad Ali.

"I hated every minute of training, but I said, ‘Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.’”

I'll just be following on the interwebs, but this post got me fired up.

I love it when people follow along and show their support. Thanks Adam, we will have to tee it up next season.

Looking forward to watching this unfold. Team THP will roll :)

I love it when people follow along and show their support. Thanks Adam, we will have to tee it up next season.

Happy to support, but this season isn't over yet. I'll be playing Cherry Creek Monday morning if you're interested.

Thanks buddy, they are only 8 of us, but were all in it for the entire family we call THP. We're all honored to carry the touch into their backyard and walk out with a belt for Morgan to dawn at the show.

Had my final lesson today and it was awesome. two solid swing thoughts to work with.

Spend the end of my lesson talking about chipping around the green. Man, I am ready.

Had my final lesson today and it was awesome. two solid swing thoughts to work with.

Spend the end of my lesson talking about chipping around the green. Man, I am ready.
Two swing thoughts sounds perfect, just enough to think about and keep you focused, but not too much that you overthink your swing and forget to just put an athletic motion on the ball. I know they are going to work great for you man and you guys will bring home the win!!!

that got me really pumped and i'm not even playing in this thing. go get 'em boys!

Just saw Harry tweet that picture. Belt looks sweet!

Yeah, that's coming home to THP this December. Count on it.

This is getting so close and bet you guys are chomping at the bit! Looks like prep hasbeen going well and THP is primed for the smackdown. So proud of you all and know there will be a gallery watching from afar.

It's almost here and I, like every other DreamTeam member, are chomping at the bit to get out to Cali and show them how we do things at THP. Nothing short of greatness!

I can't wait to meet the rest of the guys and share this amazing experience. Watch out #zoocrew, the #DreamTeam woke up and are hungry for some red meat!

Back