2013 THP Sarasota Gauntlet Team Challenge

Question for everybody. Since people want TVs for Saturday, and there are many that want sushi also. Would we be better off going to the sushi place tomorrow (they have other things) since they have no TVs and saving Square One Burger for Saturday, where they have TVs for the games.

The sushi isn't that big of a deal for me. I know there's a fairly large contingent of folks that don't want to do it, and I don't want to either (1) split up the group or (2) make people eat stuff they don't really want to eat.

I know that Sarasota isn't Ohio, but I suspect there are several good options that will work for all of us.

The sushi isn't that big of a deal for me. I know there's a fairly large contingent of folks that don't want to do it, and I don't want to either (1) split up the group or (2) make people eat stuff they don't really want to eat.

I know that Sarasota isn't Ohio, but I suspect there are several good options that will work for all of us.

It is an asian restaurant, so its not just sushi.
Since so many are not active in this thread, I have no idea who is coming to dinner tomorrow or not, but I can assure you that on a Friday night at 7pm, we are going to need to know in advance. I am going to continue to try to get a few answers from some on dinner, but if not, I am just going to bow out and let people fend for themselves.

Unless there are just no other options apart from Burger 21 for Saturday to watch the Bama/LSU game, I suggest keeping tomorrow at Burger 21 and briefly discussing Saturday dinner before the round Saturday (or at least between rounds).

The change may throw people off for tomorrow.

Unless there are just no other options apart from Burger 21 for Saturday to watch the Bama/LSU game, I suggest keeping tomorrow at Burger 21 and briefly discussing Saturday dinner before the round Saturday (or at least between rounds).

The change may throw people off for tomorrow.

Square One Burger. Burger 21 is in Tampa. Equally good, but would be a far commute for people.

Square One Burger. Burger 21 is in Tampa. Equally good, but would be a far commute for people.

Burger Overload!!!

As long as they serve panda, I'm good to go.

2013 THP Sarasota Gauntlet Team Challenge

Question for everybody. Since people want TVs for Saturday, and there are many that want sushi also. Would we be better off going to the sushi place tomorrow (they have other things) since they have no TVs and saving Square One Burger for Saturday, where they have TVs for the games.

Very selfishly I support this idea as:

1) can't do sushi
2) want football
3) want burger

ETA: I can do some Asian, I think. Is that what we had in Vegas? Lol

It is an asian restaurant, so its not just sushi.
Since so many are not active in this thread, I have no idea who is coming to dinner tomorrow or not, but I can assure you that on a Friday night at 7pm, we are going to need to know in advance. I am going to continue to try to get a few answers from some on dinner, but if not, I am just going to bow out and let people fend for themselves.

Freddie and I will be there for dinner tomorrow.

1) can't do sushi
2) want football
3) want burger

I find this hilarious. Vegan straight to red meat. Skip right past the fish.

1) can't do sushi
2) want football
3) want burger

Yes. And you liked it quite a bit. We are working on a plan right now and will iron it all out.

This made me laugh out loud! I hope all of you guys have a great time. Please post lots of pics and such.

JM

I'm not a fish guy unless it's Long John Silvers! #seriously

Yes. And you liked it quite a bit. We are working on a plan right now and will iron it all out.

Yep, it was awesome. And sounds good.

I'm not a fish guy unless it's Long John Silvers!

I hear they have the best seafood!

Just call me...Barb
First official '15 Morgan cup hopeful.
(Gonna work on the game!)

Just got the new shaft. New putter. A couple new grips. New gloves. I'm all set.

Me and Jeff (jaxgolfer) will be in for dinner tomorrow for sure. Any where is good with us.

I do want tvs Saturday for the games though. Put us down for majority vote.

See you guys tomorrow!

I Tapped that with my iPhone using Tapatalk

Isnt Troy coming with you too?

Emergency work meeting in Orlando. Is going to meet us there tomorrow sometime.

I Tapped that with my iPhone using Tapatalk

READ:

Gator, TNTGolfer and Vegan have requested some Friday golf. I have gone ahead and setup two tee times at University Park for Friday. Those times are 12:37 and 12:45, and are under my last name, Johs.

I have two back to back tee times set up. Right now, I believe there are only 5 wanting to play at those times, so if anyone else is interested, correspond accordingly so those times can be filled up.

Awesome, thanks War. Worked out good as we are playing UP at 8:16 and decided to just play all day at UP.

I'm fine with the Asian place tomorrow as long add they have other offerings. What's the name of it?

I'm in for dinner although I possibly could be a few minutes late. I like sushi and I like burgers so whatever the general consensus is is fine with me. I am in for sure though

via Tapatalk now Free

Burger Overload!!!

As long as they serve panda, I'm good to go.

Panda as is your imminent defeat is served ice cold.

JB, yes to some sort of food tomorrow and Saturday and Sunday. You point the way to a meal and I will follow.

I was teeing off today and my phone rings (thankfully I was alone). It was Advantage Car Rental informing me that they were cancelling my reservation for tomorrow since they are BANKRUPT! Apparently they can't rent cars for $20/day and keep in business. Now I am screwed for a rental. Priceline Negotiator better come through for me.

We are good for whatever food options both nights. It's SEC football, who cares? :)

1) can't do sushi
2) want football
3) want burger

Im with Cookie here. Wont be there Friday...

I was teeing off today and my phone rings (thankfully I was alone). It was Advantage Car Rental informing me that they were cancelling my reservation for tomorrow since they are BANKRUPT! Apparently they can't rent cars for $20/day and keep in business. Now I am screwed for a rental. Priceline Negotiator better come through for me.

That sucks MHG...hope you can find a ride at a decent price this late. You might try telling them you work for a Corporate Account, you might need to BS them a little, but that usually get's you a little better rate. Then when you get there, if they have a lot of cars, ask for a free upgrade. Good luck!

Back