2013 THP Sarasota Gauntlet Team Challenge

Never knew it was possible to shank a fairway wood, lol.

JB said the same about me hitting the smart sole wedge fat. Haha

Could be worse. You could have shanked 2 straight balls into the woods and then thrown your 3 wood into the woods(BTW, the 3 wood went further)

Has to rank as one of the funniest experiences I've had on a course, you rock bro.

Never knew it was possible to shank a fairway wood, lol.

Well it is possible. First was about 100 yards to the right, the second shot was a shank, then I threw the 3 wood further than the ball.

Has to rank as one of the funniest experiences I've had on a course, you rock bro.

Glad I was able to make everyone laugh. I go from an epic chip to throwing my 3 wood in the matter of like 4 holes. Talk about a weird day of golf.

Now that all the hugs and kisses are out of the way, Freddie I want a rematch! Neither of us were firing on all 8 cylinders and I think we could have gone low had we been on. The day before we both shot under par, so I know it's out there bro.

Now that all the hugs and kisses are out of the way, Freddie I want a rematch! Neither of us were firing on all 8 cylinders and I think we could have gone low had we been on. The day before we both shot under par, so I know it's out there bro.

At least your game has 8 cylinders. I have a 4 banger, but I have a turbo.!!

That would be a good matchup to see.

Not going to lie.
Pretty shocked this thread is still going on with all of the announcements lately.
I guess thats a good thing. I think anyway.

Not going to lie.
Pretty shocked this thread is still going on with all of the announcements lately.

This event was awesome. Im sad to see it not be continued but Im sure whatever you have planned will be nothing short of amazing.

Epic events call for epic threads.!!!

My first THP event and it was awesome. Made a few new friends, had a bunch of great laughs. Awesome times.

To be fair it was a get together. :D
THP events are a bit more "put together".

What I meant by the post was that its awesome that everybody had a great time and we love still seeing posts about the event, but we dont want the thread to turn into a banter away thread where people just chat. We have sections for that.

Ahhhh that's a grand idea, because I'm pretty sure ATTLEgolfer couldn't put together another 18 like he did that day.

Ahhhh that's a grand idea, because I'm pretty sure ATTLEgolfer couldn't put together another 18 like he did that day.

This will be my last post in the thread, per above comments.

But, keep track of the Grandaddy coverage. I've been practicing.

Not going to lie.

Goes to show the passion for the game the members have here. It was good to get together and play for just the enjoyment of getting together. I for one would like to see more "gatherings" like this.

For the people who got to spend time at the pool deck it was a wonderful bonding experience . The time spent at the hotel was just as awesome as the golf , if not better. For me it was great to go beyond what people say in their posts that you read online and take a deeper look at their character and start a foundation if some friendships that I feel will last quite some time.

2013 THP Sarasota Gauntlet Team Challenge

#memories #security #202 #wakeupcalls
#reteedteeshots
8a9eza8e.jpg

#reteedteeshots
8a9eza8e.jpg

Pour a tickle of whiskey out for me, Gents.

It's killing me that I'm not down there with you guys.

#reteedteeshots
8a9eza8e.jpg

This was a blast. Easily one of my favorite golfing trips ever!

Pour a tickle of whiskey out for me, Gents.

It's killing me that I'm not down there with you guys.

You and me both. That is one of the hardest laughing nites I have ever had.

Back