Hopkins Golf Wedges Preview Thread

The blurb I read didn't say anything about it other a 60* lob wedge. I'm sure Hopkins will have a promo email about it mentioning thenwin but not the player. Maybe they will mention the grind if any.

Speaking of 60 degree wedges, the order has been made. The 3rd and final piece for the family of 3 now.

I get to try a 56 out on Saturday thanks to golfinFF, first impression though is the heads have some weight to them. I do like that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any word on when the black heads will be availalbe? I'm still holding out for those. Was hoping to get some for Christmas...

Don't know this for certain, but I think we'll see them soon.

I will ask Greg...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

My sources tell me that they will be coming out at the end of the month...

I would probably order some blacked out wedges. Retire my current wedges to man-cave show pieces. Or maybe the other way around. Neither sound like a bad idea.

I'm about to go test the 56 golfinFF sent me, gotta love "PME" on the golf course

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any word on when the black heads will be availalbe? I'm still holding out for those. Was hoping to get some for Christmas...
Skim alert...but will the black heads rust?

I'm interested in the black wedges as well. Guess it's time to become reacquainted with the Hopkins site.

I am a believer of Hopkins wedges now, it felt so nice hitting it. The extra weight in the head let me swing smoother and get the same reaction. I was getting about the same distance as my pings but alittle higher ball flight which was letting it land dead, one hop and stop on three of the four full shots. I will get a chance to really put it to work on Saturday because it is a shorter course. I'm thinking about taking it out to the par 3 and seeing how much money I can make.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am a believer of Hopkins wedges now, it felt so nice hitting it. The extra weight in the head let me swing smoother and get the same reaction. I was getting about the same distance as my pings but alittle higher ball flight which was letting it land dead, one hop and stop on three of the four full shots. I will get a chance to really put it to work on Saturday because it is a shorter course. I'm thinking about taking it out to the par 3 and seeing how much money I can make.

Glad you enjoying it after your first time out with it!

Welcome to the better wedge play club!

Been interested in these

The 60 has arrived...fitting it was after the @*# kicking they received in NO last weekend.

gy8eta9a.jpg

The 60 has arrived...fitting it was after the @*# kicking they received in NO last weekend.

gy8eta9a.jpg

looks awesome!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

LOL Nate. That's pretty cool buddy. Did you go with a grind or just standard sole?

Ahhh, I see it now. Cool beans. I really like the stars.

Back