SeeMore Putters Thread

Put my new to me X2 into play today. Didn't track putting stats with the leaves and the wind, but I think the X2 insert will be a better fit for me than the Si3 insert.

That's pretty awesome right there... Now, where the heck is this gem that Sox Fan acquired?!?!?[/QUOTE]

Scheduled to be delivered tomorrow Daniel-san! Had to get the Karate Kid reference in there...

David,
I will look and see if I still have a black M1 in the vault. Also, FYI, on your order. I tried giving you a ring yesterday to confirm about your grip selection. I was out of the standard size orange feeltec grips. I had my club builder install the oversize orange and also asked him to include all of the other orange grips we had in stock. If none of those work, let me know and I will be glad to send whichever grip you would like. Thanks! And so sorry for the confusion.

Customer. For. Life.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So who wants talk about how sexy this mFGP is. My goodness! Completely changed my opinion on it the moment I removed the head cover.

That's pretty awesome right there... Now, where the heck is this gem that Sox Fan acquired?!?!?

Scheduled to be delivered tomorrow Daniel-san! Had to get the Karate Kid reference in there...[/QUOTE]
Uh, more like The Green Berets but we will let you slide once you post pictures.

What has two thumbs and just got tracking info on his Black Carbon PTM1?
Sweet! I'm curious about that finish, looking forward to the in hand pictures.

So who wants talk about how sexy this mFGP is. My goodness! Completely changed my opinion on it the moment I removed the head cover.
The gunmetal really is a nice finish and sets off the mFGP shape nicely. So how is she rolling for you?

Scheduled to be delivered tomorrow Daniel-san! Had to get the Karate Kid reference in there...
Uh, more like The Green Berets but we will let you slide once you post pictures.
[/QUOTE]

Mr. Miyagi constantly called Ralph Macchio Daniel-san in the Karate Kid! Where is your 80's movie knowledge? haha Putter is at my house 2.5 hours away from where I am working today. Wife called about an hour ago to let me know it arrived. Will get some pics up tonight or tomorrow morning.

Still wanting a M6cs!

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Narrowed my choice down to the Big FGP and the FGP Mallet.

I am completely torn on both. FGP Mallet is like $30 cheaper.

I am a huge fan of mallet putters and I absolutely loved the Spider S, so I am thinking the Big FGP is the better fit since it is the bigger of the two mallets.

Make my decision for me guys. I just cannot freaking pick.

Narrowed my choice down to the Big FGP and the FGP Mallet.

I am completely torn on both. FGP Mallet is like $30 cheaper.

I am a huge fan of mallet putters and I absolutely loved the Spider S, so I am thinking the Big FGP is the better fit since it is the bigger of the two mallets.

Make my decision for me guys. I just cannot freaking pick.

Go Big or Go home!

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

New PCB just showed up!! Sadly it wont get any attention till I get bavk from the Gauntlet

Add a z2c to the collection! Up to 5 now.. Ugh I can't contain it

The gunmetal really is a nice finish and sets off the mFGP shape nicely. So how is she rolling for you?

I agree! Unfortunately it's been pouring all week and I just acquired it yesterday so it's been a lot of carpet putting. But it is brand new so I'm so afraid to mark it up because it's so pretty

Add a z2c to the collection! Up to 5 now.. Ugh I can't contain it

Ebay? Saw one on there that just ended an hour ago. Looked nice!

Ya that putter was purchased in my living room lol Ty was shocked when he won it lol

Just held the new black gunmetal z2c in my hands for a few minutes. It is an absolute thing of beauty!!! Will take some pics and put them up in about an hour when my daughter goes to bed. Got my wife to agree to letting me buy it by telling her she could give it to me for Xmas. Of course I had to foot the bill but don't mind since I know I will be receiving pure awesomeness!!!

Just held the new black gunmetal z2c in my hands for a few minutes. It is an absolute thing of beauty!!! Will take some pics and put them up in about an hour when my daughter goes to bed. Got my wife to agree to letting me buy it by telling her she could give it to me for Xmas. Of course I had to foot the bill but don't mind since I know I will be receiving pure awesomeness!!!
Dying to see what this thing looks like! I need to try and email them again asking about anything in the z3c line that is special.

What is comparable to odyssey white hot #1?

Here it is!

P1020860_zps66fabd49.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

P1020841_zps19f94701.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

P1020852_zps2bb65279.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

P1020845_zps0c4eded8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

P1020850_zps9430093a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

P10208561_zps2f00080b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

33.5" length. 69 degree lie angle, 20g back weighted, Pure grip

Here it is!

P1020860_zps66fabd49.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

P1020841_zps19f94701.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

P1020852_zps2bb65279.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

P1020845_zps0c4eded8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

P1020850_zps9430093a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

P10208561_zps2f00080b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

A black Zed Series.

My goodness. That is amazing. I didn't even know that finish existed.

Here it is!

P1020860_zps66fabd49.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

P1020841_zps19f94701.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Nice! That will make all the other putters jealous!

Thats a great looking putter Sox!!

Back