Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

Wonder if we can drag Mitch out for this. Would think his back is better by now.

I'll walk if I can insanity makes me hurt everywhere

I'll walk if I can insanity makes me hurt everywhere

First time doing Insanity? I remember being sore at first, but then it levels out until the second month starts.

First time doing Insanity? I remember being sore at first, but then it levels out until the second month starts.

Nope last time I did it I shot over 100 playing with Mitch I could barely swing a club. Saturday should be very similar.

I'm tentative right now. Haven't been to the Wang this season though, so hopefully I'm able to get out there with you fine gents. I should know more tomorrow.

Joe could always invite his friend from work that takes 10 one armed practice swings, then 10 two handed practice swings and then almost flips the golf cart lol

Cannot wait until Saturday. Most likely will get there around 815 to roll some putts with the new flatstick

Cannot wait until Saturday. Most likely will get there around 815 to roll some putts with the new flatstick
It's going to be a blast, we will not be there at 8 though lol...it's says it's going to take me 3 hours 20 minutes

How we looking for tomorrow, gents? Still only have 6?

I'm in still where are we playing

Mattawang Golf club.

Older course, so it is is on the short side (6,000 from the blues) but it is a fun course to play. Small greens with very subtle breaks. Some fun Par 5s. Just your classic 1950's/1960s course

I think we have 8 Joe. Me, Buck, You, Jeff, Chris, Kevin, Lee, Rob.

Oh. I thought he did. We are at 7 if he doesn't come. Someone get a hold of that sweet boy.

OK so we have room for 1 more. Who wants the spot? Mitchell?

Got a new phone and number and lost all my contacts. Could you guys text 6094561848 your cell numbers when you get a chance. Mitch's too if you have it. Thanks.

What a hot mess you are Rob.

Back