You're more tham welcome to join cc.

Right on. I'll text you tomorrow and we'll get a time figured out. Range is most likely closed. Will probably need to look at mid-morning at the earliest to avoid frost. Just keep your fingers crossed that the wind isn't bad.

Am I invited? Or should I stay home so I don't crash the golf cart again lol..
Right on. I'll text you tomorrow and we'll get a time figured out. Range is most likely closed. Will probably need to look at mid-morning at the earliest to avoid frost. Just keep your fingers crossed that the wind isn't bad.

Anybody is welcome to join sir.

Really wish I could. Have to stick close to Chicago this weekend.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Haha I figure so, maybe if I come up there I can show you my driver improvement. Then you guys can assist me on me topping the ball like crazy with the 3 wood and driver. Just let Brian know tomorrow and ill talk with him at work.
Anybody is welcome to join sir.

Really wish I could. Have to stick close to Chicago this weekend.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Bummer. Let me know if you want to play before season ends.

Haha I figure so, maybe if I come up there I can so you my driver improvement. Then you guys can assist me on me topping the ball like crazy with the 3 wood and driver. Just let Brian know tomorrow and ill talk with him at work.

Sounds good.

Not this year.

DO WHAT!! you never played there this year I figured you have. Did you go there durring the John Deere Classic?
Not this year.

Nope.

I won't pay full price for it man. I have mouths to feed lol. This is the time of year I wait for. Plus, in season it's the slowest place on earth to play.

Yeah if I can join you guys on Sunday I hope it wont be a 5 hr 18 hole day like it was for me last month. And I can understand man its defiantly pricey in season.
Nope.

I won't pay full price for it man. I have mouths to feed lol. This is the time of year I wait for. Plus, in season it's the slowest place on earth to play.

It better not be 5 hours.

I like when this thread gets bumped because it usually means by buddy Hawk is about to play here again. I'm insanely jealous of you guys!

I like when this thread gets bumped because it usually means by buddy Hawk is about to play here again. I'm insanely jealous of you guys!

One day you've got to come over. Maybe once all of our kids are out of the damn house.

Amen to that.

Praying the wind isn't too bad. I can deal with cold no problem, but it's not an easy place to play in the wind. I imagine the leaves are out of control by now, so bringing the cheap balls.

It better not be 5 hours.

I hope not either.I'm guessing they will probably close soon or are they open year round if the weather is decent.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

I've played there through the entire month of November, but no - they'll close up shop once it gets really cold. Usually once the highs drop out of the high 40's for a week or so.

Oh ok gotcha. Can't wait..

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

We have room for a fourth on Sunday.

10:20am
$49 w/ cart
Cart Path Only (boo)

If I wasn't so far away, injured and it wasn't going to be 40 degrees....I'd make the drive. Hopefully Indian Summer comes soon! :p

C'mon Derek! I'm your good luck charm. Or, maybe that's Taylor or Sean. Either way, 1/3 chance you'll get another ACE.

It's nice to see TPC courses that are accessible, and with periods of affordability for the non-pro. The one I played, TPC Scottsdale (Stadium Course) is like that. The one up here in the great northwest, [FONT=swiss721_roman]TPC Snoqualmie Ridge, home of the Boeing Classic, is not. They remain steadfastly "Private".[/FONT]

Back