SeeMore Putters Thread

Idk it just doesn't have any hard, jagged edges to it that give it a masculine feel. I just look at it and think it looks like a noodle or something.
Hi, I just need to chime in on this. Putters don't need to be masculine.
For me, having the most beautiful, sexiest, wife on my arm, make me feel masculine. I associate my putter with her. She has no hard, jagged edges.
Putters need the softness, gentleness, and need to be caressed.
Putters should reflect the finesse they require.
Sorry.

It was meant to. I didn't want to get to excited. But now that I know it's a for sure, just need to wait a little bit for some projects to close out. Then it's go time.
Congrats man! I hope to be joining you with a z3c in black carbon eventually too.. eventually as in when I get a phone call in today to alex or cody

Hi, I just need to chime in on this. Putters don't need to be masculine.
For me, having the most beautiful, sexiest, wife on my arm, make me feel masculine. I associate my putter with her. She has no hard, jagged edges.
Putters need the softness, gentleness, and need to be caressed.
Putters should reflect the finesse they require.
Sorry.

Which is fine. But putters can reflect anything anybody wants them to. Some like edges. Some like smoothness. Personally, I can't fully explain what I want in a putter, but I know it when I find it.

M6 looks like a submarine to me! Stealth and sleek. Easier to slide ball into hole. :banghead:

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

M6 looks like a submarine to me! Stealth and sleek. Easier to slide ball into hole. :banghead:

having rolled one at an SPi lesson. They are a fun little putter. They scream simplicity.

SeeMore Putters Thread

having rolled one at an SPi lesson. They are a fun little putter. They scream simplicity.

Exactly! Driver should be manly putter should emit finesse.

Which is fine. But putters can reflect anything anybody wants them to. Some like edges. Some like smoothness. Personally, I can't fully explain what I want in a putter, but I know it when I find it.
putters are like wife's, you got to try 3 or 4 of them before you find what you are looking for. Then you hope you have enough money left to buy it.

Exactly! Driver should be manly putter should emit finesse.

Now you're putting words in my mouth. As much as I like finesse, I like efficiency. I want to look down at a putter that looks like the purpose it was built for. If that makes sense.

putters are like wife's, you got to try 3 or 4 of them before you find what you are looking for. Then you hope you have enough money left to buy it.

I will not commit to having 9 wives. I will commit to having 9 putters, and adding a 10th. 6 of the current 9 were gamed this past season, and all performed to expectations.

As much as I like finesse, I like efficiency.
Yes, I want to look down and see a putter that doesn't look like its gonna break in the middle of a chutt

Since Dan couldn't wait until the weekend, here are some outdoor pics of the black carbon z2c

P1020864_zpsce2e44e7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

P1020869_zps59228565.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

P1020862_zps4f75f2d8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

P1020866_zpsb9fad519.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

P1020872_zps9aa882a2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

That is a thing of beauty!

Sox Fan--that putter looks INCREDIBLE.

How do you like the Pure Grip? It looks a little...slick? I figured they would be on the tacky side, so maybe it's just the picture?

The grip is smooth without any texture but does have a nice tack to it. I have used Pure putter grips in the past and really like them. I'm not an oversized grip guy.

Very excited that I am joining the Seemore family! Just picked up a slightly used PTM1 FGP with Super Stroke Mid Slim 2.0 grip on Ebay. Hopefully it will arrive in the advertised condition. Can't wait to get it out on the course.

Thanks for your help niteowl03 on the lie question. That definitely sealed the deal for me.

Rolled some putts with the z2c CS on my Big Moss earlier and the roll that incredible face milling puts on the ball is nothing short of AMAZING! Going to be the death of me not to be able to actually game it until Christmas!

Since Dan couldn't wait until the weekend, here are some outdoor pics of the black carbon z2c

P1020864_zpsce2e44e7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

P1020869_zps59228565.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

P1020862_zps4f75f2d8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

P1020866_zpsb9fad519.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

P1020872_zps9aa882a2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I am officially jealous. That is something special right there.

Very excited that I am joining the Seemore family! Just picked up a slightly used PTM1 FGP with Super Stroke Mid Slim 2.0 grip on Ebay. Hopefully it will arrive in the advertised condition. Can't wait to get it out on the course.

Thanks for your help niteowl03 on the lie question. That definitely sealed the deal for me.

Careful it gets addicting!! Welcome to the club!

Sox Fan - the z2c looks even better in the light. It looks really, really nice! Enjoy!

P1020864_zpsce2e44e7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

P1020869_zps59228565.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

P1020862_zps4f75f2d8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

P1020866_zpsb9fad519.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

P1020872_zps9aa882a2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
It looks even more amazing in the sun!

After seeing more pictures of that beauty. I like my decision more and more.

After seeing more pictures of that beauty. I like my decision more and more.

It really is better than I dreamed it would be! My other 2 SeeMore putters (mFGP CS and One CS) are both black gunmetal finish as well, but the z2c is in a whole different class of it's own!

It really is better than I dreamed it would be! My other 2 SeeMore putters (mFGP CS and One CS) are both black gunmetal finish as well, but the z2c is in a whole different class of it's own!
I'm running through the Atlanta terminal trying to make my connection...and drooling over pictures of your putter.

Add a z2c to the collection! Up to 5 now.. Ugh I can't contain it
Only 5 SeeMore's? Just kidding, nice collection.

Ebay? Saw one on there that just ended an hour ago. Looked nice!

You guessed it!
Too bad the guy with 3000+ feedback bumped the price up.

You would have had some serious competition for it if I didn't already have one show up today!
If something hadn't come up both of you might have been disappointed...........:alien:
That's the downside of Ebay, I always worry that I am bidding against fellow THPers.

Here it is!

P1020860_zps66fabd49.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

P1020841_zps19f94701.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

P1020852_zps2bb65279.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

P1020845_zps0c4eded8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

P1020850_zps9430093a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

P10208561_zps2f00080b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

33.5" length. 69 degree lie angle, 20g back weighted, Pure grip
Very, very nice. Ok, I'm just a bit jealous.

Only 5 SeeMore's? Just kidding, nice collection.
Too bad the guy with 3000+ feedback bumped the price up.

That's the downside of Ebay, I always worry that I am bidding against fellow THPers.
Considering all five have been added in a month and a half I'd say it's a decent start. 3 in one day too lol

I didn't even look at the bidding really. I saw the huge jump it took immediately though when it was about to end. I figured around where I got it is still an amazing steal anyways. I did think at least a couple THPers had to have been bidding

Back