SeeMore Putters Thread

I've got a Z2 set aside. Can't wait to see which number I ended up with. They turned out absolutely amazing.

Did you go with the platinum, smoke diamond, or black?

Did you go with the platinum, smoke diamond, or black?

I went with the gunmetal. Originally I was sold on smoke diamond, because I already have a similar finish to the tour limited, but to add in gunmetal and maintain the tour limited design, I'm all over it.

SoxFan, what an amazing putter. Really love the looks of it and in the light it's even better.

I went with the gunmetal. Originally I was sold on smoke diamond, because I already have a similar finish to the tour limited, but to add in gunmetal and maintain the tour limited design, I'm all over it.

I think Thp might purchase the entire stock of that finish in the Zed

I did not know about this change. But I approve. Good pickup!

I'm kind of curious about which head I end up with... Seems like I'm the only one of us that went for the Z2 head rather than the Z3 or Z2c.

Are all four of us. Blu, Sox, you and myself going to SeeMore next year? Because we will own the set. z2, z2c, z3, and z3c

Are all four of us. Blu, Sox, you and myself going to SeeMore next year? Because we will own the set. z2, z2c, z3, and z3c

Not sure if blu got in or not, but I am pretty confident 3 of the 4 are in.

And oh yeah, it'll be making the trip.

Not sure if blu got in or not, but I am pretty confident 3 of the 4 are in.

And oh yeah, it'll be making the trip.

As will me and my z2c!

I think Thp might purchase the entire stock of that finish in the Zed

I need to tell Alex that he needs to give me some commission! hahaha

What secondary headcover did you get Dan and blu? And I may see if I can convince Alex to do a custom color paint fill for me lol

Fwiw - JB's black Zed is the first I saw of the finish.

SeeMore Putters Thread

I'm kind of curious about which head I end up with... Seems like I'm the only one of us that went for the Z2 head rather than the Z3 or Z2c.

I have a Zed2! Just in the platinum.

Listen to me, just in the platinum. Hehe

What secondary headcover did you get Dan and blu? And I may see if I can convince Alex to do a custom color paint fill for me lol

Secondary? Which headcover don't I have? With that said. The grey dancing.

Secondary? Which headcover don't I have? With that said. The grey dancing.

I have the red dancing and really like it. Let me know if the grey is really grey. Pondered that one also but it looked like the color was kind of brownish grey.

Ughh blue groovyyyy where are you when I need you

Back