Big Break NFL: Puerto Rico (Spoilers)

The previews for tonight's show tell us that someone is going to be leaving the show tonight so who do you think it is going to be. I think they have played too much of Team Doleman's drama for them to be leaving, but they are definitely the team that could melt down the worst. I think I have to vote for Team Brown though. Will doesn't seem to be playing well and he might be the Achilles heal that causes them to lose. Plus, that is the most awkward grip I have ever seen anyone use, but it did get him on the show.

The previews for tonight's show tell us that someone is going to be leaving the show tonight so who do you think it is going to be. I think they have played too much of Team Doleman's drama for them to be leaving, but they are definitely the team that could melt down the worst. I think I have to vote for Team Brown though. Will doesn't seem to be playing well and he might be the Achilles heal that causes them to lose. Plus, that is the most awkward grip I have ever seen anyone use, but it did get him on the show.

I don't think Team Doleman has a loss so it can't be them. I think its Del Greco

I don't think Team Doleman has a loss so it can't be them. I think its Del Greco

I stand corrected. I forgot they don't have a loss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who's ready?! Curious to see who goes home! I bet it's Bulger.

Wow. I can't believe he called double points on that shot...

Z, still wearing the same exact outfit....really weird, but she hit some really good shots.

Em lookin' good in more ways than one...lol

Doleman not looking very smart now...those were some good shots she put in there.

Well so much for my guess...team Bulger moving on.

2 Really good shots from Oren and Jerry there.

I don't like Oren and as a Titans fan Del Greco cost us too much lol

Haha I can appreciate that. I'm not a huge fan of Oren either. I like Stef tho, she seems like a gamer.

Not the best shot by Brian there and it looked like he killed his putt.

Haha I can appreciate that. I'm not a huge fan of Oren either. I like Stef tho, she seems like a gamer.

I like Em and am a big fan of James so those are my favorite two teams.

I like Em and am a big fan of James so those are my favorite two teams.

James is the man. Been a fan of him since Greenbrier. Em is so damn adorable it's impossible not to like her.

James is the man. Been a fan of him since Greenbrier. Em is so damn adorable it's impossible not to like her.

Yeah same here with James. Wish he would have won Greenbrier and dead on about Em

Gor a tweet from Tim Brown and called their immunity prior to the show!!! Win win!

Gor a tweet from Tim Brown and called their immunity prior to the show!!! Win win!

That's pretty sweet! I love how Big Break contestants (NFL guys or not) interact with the fans.

Just funny how James kept saying it was a game winning field goal...he does know Mark was a Qb, right?

Just funny how James kept saying it was a game winning field goal...he does know Mark was a Qb, right?

Funny you say that, cuz I was thinking the same thing. Almost looked like Mark had an awkward feeling look on his face too.

It's weird to see Del Greco out first. They had one of the better teams I thought in terms of experience. Plus, Del Greco is a +1. Oren just didn't play well at all.

Back