Birdieball Putting Greens

Just got a tweet back from John at Birdie Ball. Thought it was pretty neat.
esyqumap.jpg

Sweet man you put it on twitter I take it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Yessir! Sent him what I thought was the best picture. Apparently he liked it.

That's actually a good idea.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Man, you guys have some freaking awesome setups. Six4three5, that's pretty cool that he wants to use your photo. That's a good compliment.

That is pretty awesome Six4three5, let us know if you spot the pic in a promo.

Will do guys!! I'll be sure to share it when/if I spot it.

Just sent my DM hopefully I'll get my code soon. Judging from what you guys have been saying this is a steal with 30% off and a free upgrade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice job guys. These look great. Definitely on the ponder list!

I am still loving mine. It is perfect for my 1 bedroom apartment. Have it in the living room right behind the couch. I can still watch TV while I putt.

I am still loving mine. It is perfect for my 1 bedroom apartment. Have it in the living room right behind the couch. I can still watch TV while I putt.

I just turn on pandora, jam and putt. It's how I roll. :rockon:

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

I am really seeing improvement from using this on a regular basis, starting to make a ton of putts around the 8' mark where I was about 50% from that distance before.

To those of you who have the 2ft wide green is this large enough to stand on while you putt? I'm about to pull the trigger and just want to be sure.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

To those of you who have the 2ft wide green is this large enough to stand on while you putt? I'm about to pull the trigger and just want to be sure.

Thanks!

I would think it's probably not wide enough to stand on....But you can stand next to it. I have the 4 ft wide one and that is good enough to stand on.
I suppose folks with the 2' one can chime in.

I'm pondering one of these. Winters here can be annoying and really can add a lot of rust to the game. Something like this could keep the putting stroke warm all year round

I'm pondering one of these. Winters here can be annoying and really can add a lot of rust to the game. Something like this could keep the putting stroke warm all year round

Mine will be here tomorrow. Come on down and try it out prior to purchasing one if you want.

One of us needs one of these. I need one for winter to practice.

I really like how I putted the last time out and I kinda started using a new set up. I would love to practice this as much as possible

Oh, I forgot to add....I have chipped on mine both from carpet onto it and on it itself, and th eball does check and roll. It's pretty sweet.

Thanks!

Nope, I have mine on a carpeted floor and it really is not a problem.

You'd better hurry and pick a size so when you're out house shopping you can know how much extra space you need.

I hear ya wish I had room for more than 9 ft with out putting through door ways right now. I do have a plan for when the garage is up and finished to put in a big putting area.
We're finishing a basement addition & my wife just ordered carpeting for that area - roughly 15' x 20'. I just realized that it would've been cheaper to install a putting green surface than the stuff she picked out! (darn it!)

http://www.allturfmats.com/category-s/166.htm

I'm interested in comparing the Birdieball greens to the TruePutt greens

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1384386320.161893.jpg got my 18 footer today!

We're finishing a basement addition & my wife just ordered carpeting for that area - roughly 15' x 20'. I just realized that it would've been cheaper to install a putting green surface than the stuff she picked out! (darn it!)

http://www.allturfmats.com/category-s/166.htm

I'm interested in comparing the Birdieball greens to the TruePutt greens

Ha ha ha that would have been a great conversation to listen to!

Interesting, looking at the allturfmats.com website and there pricing is similar to Birdieball, but it looks like they (allturf) are more like an actual green....in looks.

Back