Spotless Swing Towel

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This is a new product that we will be trying out over the next couple of weeks to see what our thoughts are.

746569635_tE4th-L-1.jpg

746569569_UPuVR-L-1.jpg

746569532_KyzP2-L-1.jpg

746569464_7HfDK-L-1.jpg

What a concept :) I can't wait for the review!

I... don't get it. What's special about it?

• Admin
It is 3 towels in one because of the rough nature of the inside of the towel, it can be used to clean clubs quite well without dirtying the outside so you can continue to use that for your hands.

Its a great concept. Right now, I'm using 2 towels when its wet outside: 1 for clubs, 1 for hands.

Oh, I see. Cool then.

I'll be curious how this will compare to the Amphibian Towel...

+1 on that. I fight with a couple towels and I usually make a big mess!!

I'll be curious how this will compare to the Amphibian Towel...

+1 on that. I fight with a couple towels and I usually make a big mess!!

I'm also interested in this comparison. I'm in need of a new towel, and have been debating going with a normal towel, or one of these "performance" towels.

I had a towel that was folded and had a waterproof membrane and chamois cloth sandwiched inside so you could keep the chammy wet without wetting the rest of the towel. It worked pretty well but I lost it. This looks like a good concept.

I saw this same product and i believe brand on a product showcase on t.v. Im more then sure it was this company... such a great idea

The review on this one will be up tomorrow. I like the rough interior, it works really well. It does have some small glitches in the makeup of the towel, but not a lot.

I love the idea

Excellent

Excellent

Lets see how this work, I need one of this, nice concept

Let's try this again. I tried to post a mini review on this item twice to no avail.

Anyways I have this item. It works, does what it says it will do, costs $19.00, and I don't use it anymore, preferring to let it hang on my wall. Two regular towels are easier and faster to use for me.

Let's try this again. I tried to post a mini review on this item twice to no avail.

Anyways I have this item. It works, does what it says it will do, costs $19.00, and I don't use it anymore, preferring to let it hang on my wall. Two regular towels are easier and faster to use for me.

Really using two towels is easier than one? I guess it could be for some. Our testing actually liked this one as it got in the grooves better than a regular towel especially for caked on dirt or mud. Plus I did not have to keep two different towels. We had 5 guys test it. Review will be up tomorrow.

Different strokes for different folks I guess.

You guessed right. I found it troublesome when cleaning grips. An open towel worked much better fro me. I received it as a gift, and decided to hang it on a wall as a memory received from a love one. I have no doubt this item will enhance the look of the end user's bag. Like I said, it does everything it says it will. Well, except maybe saving strokes. :D:D
Really using two towels is easier than one? I guess it could be for some. Our testing actually liked this one as it got in the grooves better than a regular towel especially for caked on dirt or mud. Plus I did not have to keep two different towels. We had 5 guys test it. Review will be up tomorrow.

Never tried anything like this, but I honestly don't see the advantage. I did have a towel once which had about a 6" square rough patch like the inside of this towel... I really never saw much need for it.

I have a towel clipped to my bag with a biner, one end wet the other end dry, and a brush right along side of it. It's just habit for me to wipe, brush, and wipe after each shot (usually not until I've moved ahead so I'm not holding up traffic :dohanim: ). I've been doing it like that for 25 years, and old habits are the hardest to break. I also have a dozen golf towels all over the place that I've gotten as gifts, in tournament goodie bags, etc., so I can't really justify actually paying for one. :confused2:

I have one towel that hangs on the wall here in the study, bought for me as a gift in St. Andrews by my brother.... that's never going to be used on the course. :D

Seems like a pretty cool idea if it works. Id give it a try.

I usually use my golf bag towel for drying and the one that comes with the cart as my wet towel.

Little confused with this towel, I see the inside rough area for 1 towel, the outside area for 1 towel, where or what is the 3rd towel?

The outside area is 2 different materials meaning that you have 3 different textures that make up the towel.

I usually use my golf bag towel for drying and the one that comes with the cart as my wet towel.

A towel comes with the cart???? You live in a different world than I do.

Nice review. Seems like a solid product and I may give one a go.

Nice review JB, the towels were just as I suspected!! Its such a great idea and a fantastic concept...may just have to look into at least just getting one. I wonder if/when they'll have new colors available :confused2:

Back