THP Fantasy Football - Week 11 Thread

Your team is just stacked. You deserve to win the league, but anything can happen.
Yeah, if I win it will be with a cobbled together team consisting of Bobby Rainey and Rueben Randall starting. I'm not confident I can beat any of the top teams in the league.

Your team is just stacked. You deserve to win the league, but anything can happen.

I need a freakin QB on my squad.. Too much trade bait sittin on the bench, but no one will bite.

Yeah, if I win it will be with a cobbled together team consisting of Bobby Rainey and Rueben Randall starting. I'm not confident I can beat any of the top teams in the league.

I miss Randle all he does is score TD's. Rainey getting 33 carries is money.

I miss Randle all he does is score TD's. Rainey getting 33 carries is money.
I'll take Rainey avg 2 yds a carry and 1 TD a game at those carry numbers. Anything more is just a bonus!

I need a freakin QB on my squad.. Too much trade bait sittin on the bench, but no one will bite.

You could've had Rivers...

Hasn't deadline passed anyway?

56 yds and a passing td for the tie. That dude getting tripped up on the 3 on the slant hurt

Im excited now for next week with Peyton and his recievers against this NE team if Cam and these WR's can do this good.

You could've had Rivers...

Hasn't deadline passed anyway?

Wednesday.

Got 4 out right now but I think nobody wants to play nice with me anymore.

Not that it would happen but I think 80 yards and a td would still be a tie by 1 yard lol

Ugggh. ..brady and aj green for trade...one last hurrah

You my boy, Cam!

my team was a total joke this week. utter disappointment. I need to just get rid of everyone. it's pathetic.

Back