The new shows of the Fall 2013 TV season (Possible Spoilers)

Finally got round to watching the first episode of The Blacklist and sooo glad I recorded the rest of the episodes up to now as I thoroughly enjoyed it - looking forward to watching the rest now

The only 2 new show I'm still watching are The Goldbergs and Agents of Shield.
Gave up on The Millers and Dads.
Still on the fence on Brooklyn 99.

Finally got round to watching the first episode of The Blacklist and sooo glad I recorded the rest of the episodes up to now as I thoroughly enjoyed it - looking forward to watching the rest now

Great freaking show...keeps getting better and better

Great freaking show...keeps getting better and better

Ended up watching 3 of the 4 episodes that I recorded and it has started off very well - I am so hoping it will keep up with the excellent start and continue that way

We were close to calling it quits on Hostages, but we're still watching.

We were close to calling it quits on Hostages, but we're still watching.

Same here. I figure I'm in this far, I might as well see it through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw a preview for this tonight. Has the former CSI star in it. Show starts in January.

Also stars the guy from Lost. Looks interesting.

I haven't watched it yet, but that Almost Human show that started this week looks good in the previews.

We are into the Winter TV season now, but Intelligence starts tonight.

Saw a preview for this tonight. Has the former CSI star in it. Show starts in January.

Community started last week, The Taste as well. Intelligence sneak peek tonight.

My TV time just became more crowded.

Just did a Google on this and from reading the plot on the Wiki page, it sounds very much along the lines of the old series Chuck?

Might keep an eye out for it over here if/when it makes it

Can't wait for the next episode of The Blacklist as I have missed it over the holiday season break and from a quick search I suspect it could be next week when it is back on - will have to check the TV schedule later to see if it goes far enough forward to find it

I have not missed an episode yet, love that show.

Agreed, really really well done.

Yup, hence why I can't wait for it to be back on the screen again - Out of any new show I have watched or started watching over the last 12 months, I would have to say that The Blacklist is most definitely my favourite

Intelligence is only OK so far. I want to like it, but it hasn't grabbed me in yet.

The Goldbergs. It's staying.

Back in the Game. I think it's one of the best I've seen this new season. Which is probably the kiss of death for it.

So no new episodes have been ordered for Back in the Game. Figures, we liked it!

I think The Goldbergs is the funniest new show and The Blacklist is the best new show.

Although "Mom" is pretty funny too. We laugh throughout it.

I can't get into "Mom". I chuckle when watching it, but that's about it.

"The Goldbergs", however.... the karate demonstration in the background at the talent show? I was crying I was laughing so hard!!! Love that show.

I never really gave Mom a chance, Anna Faris bugs me for some reason. The Goldbergs is without a doubt my favorite new show of the year, and probably my 2nd favorite sitcom right behind Modern Family. I also still really like Agents of Shield, and Almost Human.

Watching the season finale of Sleepy Hollow. We've actually enjoyed this one a lot.

Watching the season finale of Sleepy Hollow. We've actually enjoyed this one a lot.

Same here. Didn't expect that twist at the end and bummed that they're already done for the season.

Same here. Didn't expect that twist at the end and bummed that they're already done for the season.

Yeah this was my favorite new show this season. Black Sails looks interesting. Has anyone watched Yukon?

Blacklist is one crazy show.

Back