NHL 2013-2014 Season

-____-

Avs spanking the defending champs 5-0.

I was hoping for a good game but this is fine as it is.
I've loved watching the Avs play this year, so cool to see them have success, especially after last year!!!

Worlds colliding: player on Columbus Blue Jackets and his wife have their first baby. Baby then develops issues, is diagnosed with a congential heart defect. Baby comes to Boston and has surgery at the hospital where I work. Kudos to the Blue Jackets for giving the player as much time as he needs away from the team to be with his newborn.

http://bluejacketsxtra.dispatch.com...-from-daughter.html?sf19610748=1&sf19693917=1

Worlds colliding: player on Columbus Blue Jackets and his wife have their first baby. Baby then develops issues, is diagnosed with a congential heart defect. Baby comes to Boston and has surgery at the hospital where I work. Kudos to the Blue Jackets for giving the player as much time as he needs away from the team to be with his newborn.

http://bluejacketsxtra.dispatch.com...-from-daughter.html?sf19610748=1&sf19693917=1

It's been an ongoing story for the Foligno's, and most of the fan base has been awesome (along with the team who've been amazingly supportive).

It's been an ongoing story for the Foligno's, and most of the fan base has been awesome (along with the team who've been amazingly supportive).

Serious question: why isn't ALL of the fan base awesome about it?

great story! I think most teams would do the same, earlier this year the canadiens sent gionta by private plane back home to go to his kid that was sick during a multi game trip

Serious question: why isn't ALL of the fan base awesome about it?

I haven't seen much negativity at all, but people often want to know why he's not dressed (healthy scratch type thing). It's how this world is anymore. Keyboard warriors and such.

BAMF logos.

1470377_10152194450346055_1251475190_n.png

........................................................................................................................^^^^LOL Tear Drop for the Oilers.

The Avs A is nice and simple, where did you find those Thain?

Some are cool. Most look like my 6 yr. old could do better.

Man CBJ may have a couple injuries but they can't really be this bad. Bobs needs to step up his game and stop a bloody beach ball. Playing the flames tonight should be a good physical game and won in the corners. They need these two points on the road.

TSN dude. They posted it to FB as a concept. I think its really clean and nice.

Although the Predators guitar pick is bad.

I could not figure out what the heck that one was, or what team it was...

Big match up tonight in DC, Caps vs. Pens. The NBC Rivalry game of the week should be a great one. Really nothing more that I hate more than the Pens well maybe the Cowboys.

The only thing I hate more than the Pens is the NBC announcers team..... most annoying announcers ever.

Yeah I hear ya they are dreadful, most times I watch on mute and get the radio feed.

Big game for the Leafs against the Preds tonight. Would love to bang out a W.

I like to lick my chops when we see backup goaltenders and with kadri back it's even sweeter but the Preds are a solid team with a solid system that's for dang sure.

TTing

Preds are young though, you never know what you'll get with them. I've seem them lose to bad teams and just the other day they best the Hawks 7-1, so who knows.

Betcha Nashville takes it tonight though ;)

Dang it Thain, stupid SHOULD haha.

My Avs are 3 pts out of 1st but are in the 8th spot right now. They would be in first in the East. Another year of a bunch of good teams out west and only a few in the east.

My Avs are 3 pts out of 1st but are in the 8th spot right now. They would be in first in the East. Another year of a bunch of good teams out west and only a few in the east.

Could also argue that the East is move evenly matched compared to the difference between the top and bottom teams in the West.

Though it wouldn't be a smart argument once you seen the West record against the East.

Back