What Are You Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah he was #2 to Jimi which I think is a joke. I don't think Jimi was all that great honestly.

Anyways David Gilmour is another amazing guitarist and vocalist. The lyrics to Pink Floyd's music is just amazing. Somewhat depressing.

Yup. Jimi was #1. I got that wrong. I guess, if other professional musician say Jimi was the best, they probably know better than I do.

I hate to say it. But Dave Mustaine is really really good. Really impressive to listen to play the guitar.

Megadeth is awesome live, I garbled 10 feet from Dave while chanting not worthy.

I like Peter Green, old Fleetwood mac is great. Another great live guitar player is Alex Lifeson.

Doing dishes and listening to House of Pain, Jump Around.

Got some Jimi Hendrix playing real low.

I think his music is perfect background music.

Oh, and yes I can.......

Pearl Jam 10 in my car right now, sooo good.

[video=youtube;gjdV-TMwpiw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjdV-TMwpiw[/video]

One of the greatest albums of my generation.

I've had this discussion with a friend. I argue that BB King is the best guitarist of all time. Not the most talented, but the best.

BB King isn't even the best King, IMO. That would be Albert

Never was a big Nirvana fan. Dave Grohl was the brains behind that operation and got zero credit.

I am not a big Nirvana fan at all. But I am a huge Dave Grohl fan.

Better than Nevermind IMO.

Yes, In Utero is the best Nirvana album I think. I was always more of a Soundgarden and Smashing Pumpkins guy. Superunknown and Siamese Dream are the soundtrack to my high school days.

Never was a big Nirvana fan. Dave Grohl was the brains behind that operation and got zero credit.

I love Nirvana. I ve always been enamored with the songwriting. Taught me a ton about how to effectively construct a song with melody as the main ingredient. I love the same thing about the Beatles

What just happened? I got Fripped and fell asleep

"I see nothing in your eyes, and the more I see the less I like."

Going to see 1964 tonight! The best Beatles tribute band by FAR.

By far one of my favorite albums!

Have not heard of them, but like Rain. Is their name "1964" ?

Yes it's 1964 and having seen them both about 6 times they are MUCH better than Rain. However that being said they only play the earlier beatles stuff so if you're a SGT Peppers or Abbey Road fan this won't be for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back