What's your proudest golf moment????

- Finishing in the shootout (top three) with my dad in our yearly member-member tournament this past year. I think we were both beside ourselves with happiness.
- Arm and arm on the 18th green with Buck, Wicked Cool, and TBT after one of the greatest golf matches of my life at the Morgan Cup this year.
- 12:01am on September 15th, in a hotel room with my THP friends in Florida, finding out I finally achieved scratch.

There are a lot of amazing moments for me, and it's pretty impressive how many have THP at the center. Love this place.

I don't have many. As corny as it may be my round at the Atlanta Invitational with Canadan, Mward dressed like a Leprechaun and Adwillingham having to put up with us. Most fun I have ever had. 2nd (only in order in which it happened) was when I got the PM from JB inviting me to Team THP in the 2014 MC

I don't have many. As corny as it may be my round at the Atlanta Invitational with Canadan, Mward dressed like a Leprechaun and Adwillingham having to put up with us. Most fun I have ever had. 2nd (only in order in which it happened) was when I got the PM from JB inviting me to Team THP in the 2014 MC

haha that round was great. None of played well, the weather was terrible, yet it was just a group of four guys who were there for the company.

Also, looking back, I realize that I played a round with two Morgan Cup captains to be. That's awesome.

Making my High School team followed up by college for one season. Miss the good times when golf seemed seamless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've not been playing all that long to have many potential moments to be proud of. I would have to say shooting my new best earlier this year, and finally getting over my nerves of playing with new people after talking with SkiBumGolfer the first time we played. I used to be really bad with the nerves (ask anyone I played with at the outing) but something clicked when we were talking in that round and I haven't had that anxiety since.

I've not been playing all that long to have many potential moments to be proud of. I would have to say shooting my new best earlier this year, and finally getting over my nerves of playing with new people after talking with SkiBumGolfer the first time we played. I used to be really bad with the nerves (ask anyone I played with at the outing) but something clicked when we were talking in that round and I haven't had that anxiety since.

I'm flattered man, glad I could help. Been fun playing with you lately, both golf and tunes!

Oh and I would nominate as a proud moment for you that time at Homestead that you made me, Army, and hokiegolfer look like a bunch of hacks haha

- Finishing in the shootout (top three) with my dad in our yearly member-member tournament this past year. I think we were both beside ourselves with happiness.
- Arm and arm on the 18th green with Buck, Wicked Cool, and TBT after one of the greatest golf matches of my life at the Morgan Cup this year.
- 12:01am on September 15th, in a hotel room with my THP friends in Florida, finding out I finally achieved scratch.

There are a lot of amazing moments for me, and it's pretty impressive how many have THP at the center. Love this place.

That does have to rank right up there...that was an amazing match all the way around and I couldn't have shared it with 3 greater guys.

I'm flattered man, glad I could help. Been fun playing with you lately, both golf and tunes!

Oh and I would nominate as a proud moment for you that time at Homestead that you made me, Army, and hokiegolfer look like a bunch of hacks haha

Haha, you guys weren't that bad. Though, I do plan to do that a lot more next year. :banana:

-Shooting my PB 79 this summer on vacation has to come first. Didn't know until we got back to the hotel room. My wife told me in the car it was an 84 and I didn't pay attention until I went to enter it. I suddenly realized why the lady I played wih asked if I was scratch on the front.

-Sharing that moment with my coach. It was one of my goals and a reason I took lessons.

Back