Lessons start TONIGHT!!!

Michigan Slice

This Guy Cant dance...
Reaction score
Handicap
Got a call from my instructor this morning asking me if I wanted to start lessons tonight.

Um, yes, yes I do!
I'm very nervous, exited, determined, and so many other emotions!

Thank you THP for supporting me, for helping drive to become a better player!

It's going to be hard work, it will take dedication, but I readily accept the challenge!

Awesome CJ, look forward to following along with your progress

Exciting stuff. I think you'll love it. Good luck!

Take notes and practice with a purpose. Good luck and hope you get that handicap down to where you want it.

Good luck, I hope it works out well for you. Let us know of your progress.

Good luck CJ. I've never taken lessons, but it WILL happen this winter/spring.

Good luck man. I put mine off for too long and its one of the best things I have done for my game

Dude get after it CJ!! Can't wait to follow your improvement. I had my first lesson in a while 2 weeks back, and I'm planning on getting my next this Sunday. Already seeing some definite improvements.

Great decision. Good luck.

Good luck tonight CJ. You should get it on film! #MC2014Hopeful!

Good luck CJ. Lessons are always a fantastic way to get more out of your game. Your excitement level will increase as you see gains with what seems like are the most minor changes.

This is great to hear CJ. This will help you a lot and I suspect you'll see some relatively fast results based on what I saw with your swing and the things we talked about. You're going to improve 10x and you will love it!!!

CJ, I love that you strive to get better. I will be following your progress.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Lessons start TONIGHT!!!

This is great CJ, no need to be nervous, excited yes. Just go in with an open mind and relaxed.

I know you have the dedication and love of the game to make huge improvements.

I can't wait to follow along and see how much you improve.

Hell ya CJ! Can't wait till you change your name to Michigan Baby Draw!

Don't be nervous man! Just go in with an open mind! You already have fun golfing now so it can only be better from here!

Very jealous! I was supposed to be at my first lesson right now, but got a text from the instructor this morning saying we were rained out :arrogant:

Good luck man! Soak it all in. Don't forget to ask questions, alot of people sit there quietly and without the back and forth a teacher may simply have to assume you are getting everything they are saying. Most importantly, have fun!

Congrats CJ. I look forward to giving you a run for your money once your swinging that perfect swing come spring.

Good luck with the lessons. An open mind is key and if the swing adjustment feels awkward its a good thing. Gotta trust the pro.

Go get it man! Can't wait to hear how it goes for you, and follow along with your progress.

Thanks for the encouragement everyone!
It's like the first day of school!

This is going to be amazing!!!

Good luck! Put in the work and you'll do great! Best wishes with it and keep us updated as you go through the process. I've been loving my lessons so far. Learning a lot and know it's going to help my game a ton.

Got a call from my instructor this morning asking me if I wanted to start lessons tonight.

Um, yes, yes I do!

It's going to be hard work, it will take dedication, but I readily accept the challenge!

Good luck and keep us posted. I took my first lesson in a long time last week and am kicking myself for not getting on earlier. You have the right mindset going in--it's probably not going to be easy to get the changes implemented but it will be better long term and the game will be more enjoyable because of it.

Have fun!

Um, yes, yes I do!

You got this CJ! Go in with an open mind and ready to learn! It's not going to be an over night fix, but you'll have a lot of "uh huh" and "that makes sense" moments that will translate into lower scores for sure. On top of it all, have fun!

Back