DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just checked the weather. Looks like there will be sleet starting at 7am. Not getting out of bed for that. I will be the first to say it, I'm not going to play tomorrow. It pains me to say that, but I'm not getting up for that. I will be sleeping in and having a nice breakfast with the family.

Same here. Cookie can go play if he wants to. Lol.

Sissies.

(Was already planning to cancel tee time)

Hate it but I'm not playing in that crap either.

Sissies.

(Was already planning to cancel tee time)

Hate it but I'm not playing in that crap either.

Same here. Cookie can go play if he wants to. Lol.

Will look at getting out again with you in a couple weeks.
Hope you both have a great Thanksgiving week.

#MANUP

Lol

I was the one who called it. If you really want to man up, let's do it. Find a course open between us and let's go. Oh wait, you weren't even going to attempt to play if it were a bit cold.
Edit: and you weren't suppose to get the thumbs up from me for that post, that was an accident and I can't seem to remove it.

I was the one who called it. If you really want to man up, let's do it. Find a course open between us and let's go. Oh wait, you weren't even going to attempt to play if it were a bit cold.

Good one Eddie!

Im just being funny. Im ok with cold, I dont do cold and wet.

If the sleet doesn't come tomorrow, I m at had over to Golf Galaxy and try out a few clubs for fun. Haven't been over there in a while.

gyhy9y9a.jpg

That's why this guy is Big Time and y'all are just sisses:D

I'm just getting over the flu. No way I'm getting out in this stuff.

Only golf I'm getting this weekend is putting in my garage.

BIGTIME is only playing cause there is a bunch of $$$$ on the line. No Way he plays for the fun of it in that weather.

And I don't blame him.

BIGTIME is only playing cause there is a bunch of $$$$ on the line. No Way he plays for the fun of it in that weather.

And I don't blame him.

I was just going to say the same thing. When there's money involved, you play in anything!

In the middle of a disc golf tournament (my other sport) in this weather and loving it. Slogging thru the mud and much and having a grand old time. See you sissies next weekend ;)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Heading to lunch, with ice coming down...

DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

We need to figure out Sunday with Taylor in town.

Looking at 54* for 9am with south winds pushing us up to mid 60s by noon.

Course TBD, but will be NE metroplex somewhere.

Who's interested?

I will be out of town, but looking to play next weekend if I get my clubs in.

My vote is still The Golf Course of McKinney. I know I could probably get a group out at Eldorado, maybe 2, but there will be some guest fees involved with that. I can check into that with the club tomorrow.

I'm cool with either Nate. No issues paying guest fees. What's rate at other course?

I should be back in from CO on Saturday, so if you need/have room for another, I can probably make it.

40-50 is steep but I could probably swing it to play with my boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back