4th Contest - #TheKing w/ Callaway Golf

I had a little fun!!!

I forgot to ask before I submitted, should it be @HarryArnettCG or @HarryArnett?

@HarryArnettCG

@HarryArnettCG
Perfect, thanks Josh!!! I didn't actually know the other account existed. Now I can follow Harry on two accounts!!! Double bonus.

Perfect, thanks Josh!!! I didn't actually know the other account existed. Now I can follow Harry on two accounts!!! Double bonus.

Pretty sure that other one is not used anymore and hasnt been in a year.

@HarryArnettCG

ahh crap. just realize that i tweeted to his old account last night. is that going to mess me up? can you edit tweets? or do i have to go all matt barnes and delete everything?

ahh crap. just realize that i tweeted to his old account last night. is that going to mess me up? can you edit tweets? or do i have to go all matt barnes and delete everything?

I did the same thing...I just went in and tweeted the same thing again today and fixed Harry's account (just to make sure I didn't DQ myself).

I did the same thing...I just went in and tweeted the same thing again today and fixed Harry's account (just to make sure I didn't DQ myself).

No DQ. Just resend it with the proper one guys. You will be all set.

Must be a team hackers thing.

Can someone pm me how to get the tweet posted here?

Must be a team hackers thing.

Must be...we follow directions to the letter, even when the letter was wrong. Glad JB didn't instruct entrants to jump off a bridge :)

Can someone pm me how to get the tweet posted here?

Go to your tweet and when you click on details I believe it will show a long number at the end of the URL.

Put that number in between this without the exclamation points.

[tweet!] [/tweet!]

Enjoyed that one Icey! Nice work!

So I will do this the long way or ill eNd up pulling out my Springfield xD and show that bird what's up..

@all in fun@

This is my prediction for #theking from @hackerpradise. I choose @hashtagchad over @harryarnettcg.

Https://Vine.co/v/hUr9AgjDVPB

There are some awesome vine videos going on in here.

JB, first post still has @HarryArnett in the four steps part.

I'm going to lose my $&!@! Four times I've tried retweeting my video from Vine and it takes the CG off and sends it the way it was originally.

I am going to smash this phone.

No DQ. Just resend it with the proper one guys. You will be all set.

I was one of the early entries that used @HarryArnett. Do I need to repost the new tweet here as well?

Back