Madelyn just kissed me right on the lips 5 times. I seriously about died right on the spot. The feeling of being loved like that by your little girl is completely unexplainable. I need to start practicing saying no to her right now because at this rate I'm done for.

That's awesome DRP, I will definitely have to check out the other video as well.

Well...I am making my first official post in the parenting thread since becoming a parent. I can't believe how fast my little girl is growing. She will be 6 months old on Dec 3.

Ryler looks good Bradd!

I decided to let my son take a nap on top of me right now. He's been screaming on and off today, mainly whenever we put him down. I guess that doing that might spoil him down the road, but today, it just feels right. He's still small enough so that he can sleep on my chest and I can still type in order to post on here.

My daughter has been telling me "spooky stories" every night about jelly bean skeletons and such. It's amazing to watch their imagination in full effect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My grandbaby's first Santa picture didn't turn out too good. LOL

1475802_10151817192436089_678001315_n.jpg
I've got about 4 of those with my daughter. I still have people talk to me about them, saying how much they loved them.

Started potty training last night! For the longest time, my son wouldn't sit on the toilet without his diaper on because "kangaroos get my bottom". (kid is scared of kangaroos, no freaking idea why...) So last night he took off his diaper at like 7:30 and wanted to put on his nighttime diaper, so he's walking around stark naked and I ask if he wants to sit on the big boy potty. "uh huh", so I put him on there and he sits for awhile and says he put potty in the toilet. Win for me. He sits on there even longer and says #2. Bigger win for me. The kid went from being terrified of the toilet to wanting to sit on the toilet like every 5 minutes in a 12 hour span. No idea how that happens, but looks like we're starting the journey out of diapers, and I can only hope it's not long and painful.

Wish me luck.

That's awesome Neb! Hopefully he keeps it up! Really can't wait for my daughter to get there.

Even crying, still such a cutie. Crying Santa pics are pretty awesome. I figure there is a 50/50 chance our little one does the same.

Madelyn just kissed me right on the lips 5 times. I seriously about died right on the spot. The feeling of being loved like that by your little girl is completely unexplainable. I need to start practicing saying no to her right now because at this rate I'm done for.

Awesome feeling my man! That little cutie of yours sure does seem right at home in a golf store too, so you may have a little player on your hands.

My four year old own't sit on Santa's lap, but she will stand next to him!

Started potty training last night! For the longest time, my son wouldn't sit on the toilet without his diaper on because "kangaroos get my bottom". (kid is scared of kangaroos, no freaking idea why...) So last night he took off his diaper at like 7:30 and wanted to put on his nighttime diaper, so he's walking around stark naked and I ask if he wants to sit on the big boy potty. "uh huh", so I put him on there and he sits for awhile and says he put potty in the toilet. Win for me. He sits on there even longer and says #2. Bigger win for me. The kid went from being terrified of the toilet to wanting to sit on the toilet like every 5 minutes in a 12 hour span. No idea how that happens, but looks like we're starting the journey out of diapers, and I can only hope it's not long and painful.

Wish me luck.

That's awesome! Same happened to my oldest, didn't want anything to do with the potty and all of a sudden no diapers and she goes every time on the potty. Sure she has her accidents but its weird how kids mind works. Just be patient and all will work out for the best. It is nice not having to change diapers all day long though.

I'm in trouble, my youngest has found out how cool sunglasses can be....she has been walking around for two days now with sunglasses on...,
adynunu5.jpg

"If You Tap It, They Will Read It"

I'm in trouble, my youngest has found out how cool sunglasses can be....she has been walking around for two days now with sunglasses on...,
adynunu5.jpg

There has to be a great story about her standing on the kitchen table!

Great picture, thanks for sharing!

There has to be a great story about her standing on the kitchen table!

What you can't see is the mirror on the wall to her right and she was admiring herself. If you look at her feet, the other pair of sunglasses are at her feet and she was "deciding" which pair to wear.

I couldn't find this thread earlier but I will repost it. My daughter actually LOVED Santa. She waved and smiled and sat right on his lap and didn't want to leave. Haha Not what I was expecting at all.

etynunu7.jpg

Making breakfast pancakes with my girls. They make more of a mess than they help, but it's fun and priceless

a5epetyv.jpg

Making breakfast pancakes with my girls. They make more of a mess than they help, but it's fun and priceless

a5epetyv.jpg

That is me and my daughters Sunday morning. She always helps me make breakfast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What you can't see is the mirror on the wall to her right and she was admiring herself. If you look at her feet, the other pair of sunglasses are at her feet and she was "deciding" which pair to wear.
That is awesome, my daughter does the same thing in the fireplace glass!

Spent the night awake with 2 screaming kids. 1 was screaming because he has a stomach bug, the other was screaming because her big brother was screaming. Now I have to drive up to Omaha on like 4 hours sleep and run a few meetings... should be fun.

Spent the night awake with 2 screaming kids. 1 was screaming because he has a stomach bug, the other was screaming because her big brother was screaming. Now I have to drive up to Omaha on like 4 hours sleep and run a few meetings... should be fun.

We all have gone through it. However, I have noticed that I never had a night like that when my next day was easy. It only happens on nights when you NEED sleep for a important day.

That is the worst man. Good luck with the stomach bug, hopefully the kiddo gets over it quick.

Figured this was the best place to post.

Had our 2nd kiddo today, a boy this time.

9.5 lbs and 22 inches

mom and baby are well

just need to figure out how I can play 18 with a baby swaddled to my chest!

Figured this was the best place to post.

Had our 2nd kiddo today, a boy this time.

9.5 lbs and 22 inches

mom and baby are well

just need to figure out how I can play 18 with a baby swaddled to my chest!

Congrats & happy mom & baby are doing well? Say goodbye to sleep for a while

Tapping away on my iPhone

Back