Playstation 4 & PS4 Games

Amazon has $20 off 1 year psn membership

Amazon has $20 off 1 year psn membership

Apparently they're having issues with the codes being redeemed. Seems to be an overload of the PSN servers from the deal, but I'd stay away for now, or at least wait to redeem it if you do buy.

Got a shipping notice on Wednesday that my unit should be arriving back today (Fedex overnight)...but it's still showing hasn't left the shipper's facility yet. As much as I didn't want to like it, I'm really glad I bought an Xbox One now.

Beausoleil's are PS4 equipped.... Watch out for the family gunner! He's a gamer lol. And it's not me lol

Logging in to play PS4 and it tells me my password is no longer valid. The heck!?

I hope this doesn't happen often.

They implemented a system where you periodically have to change your password. They had a blog about it last week

They implemented a system where you periodically have to change your password. They had a blog about it last week

That's freaking lame. I've got enough crap in my life demanding forced password changes. Really annoying decision, PS. Well done.

:act-up: I quit playing these things years ago..go outside and chip or pitch around the back yard instead,,,lol

:act-up: I quit playing these things years ago..go outside and chip or pitch around the back yard instead,,,lol

I love golf in the right season with sun out. I'll take gaming over freezing and tearing up my lawn at night.

Not much fun to chip/pitch around the back yard when it's cold and snowy. Not to mention that outside of the weekends, I go to work in the dark and come home at pretty much sunset. Doesn't leave a lot of time to chip and pitch during daylight.

Ah well, to each their own I guess.

Add me to the list! PSN Name INgolfer and currently playing 2k14 and Madden

Add me to the list! PSN Name INgolfer and currently playing 2k14 and Madden

What are your thoughts on 2k14? I have it and its a nice change from COD and BF4. Man my player sucks though

I love 2k14. I cant believe how real it looks. I havent created a player though, so far I have just done regular games. I still kinda suck at it because I haven't bought NBA2k for about two years so I'm re-adjusting to all the controls for dribbling and crossovers and stuff. Last night I spent a bit of time just in practice mode trying to get them down and I'm getting a little better. This game is absolutely fantastic though. All other next gen sports games from now on have to look at this game as an example of how a sports game should look and play.

2K is awesome! My player is fun, but it is a little condensed and some of the story lines are a little cheesy. I am on the Jazz as a PG and my team is awful at running the P&R. The roll man just rolls to the corner 3 almost every time. It is frustrating. I think that 2k15 is going to be phenomenal since they will have a year to dedicate to next gen, but I am enjoying this year's for the time being.

traded in battlefield and got Need for Speed..... i don't feel like waiting for more updates that didnt fix it i couldn't even play singleplayer without getting booted from the game happened about a dozen times at least during my campaign. figured i could buy it again later if i want but i havn't been playing it at all... Need for speed is pretty cool i think the fact i haven't bought a NFS game in a while makes it better than if i had since its not something i've played recently. i can see this getting kinda old after a while i'll prob unlock everything and get as many trophies and trade this in hopefully for drive club which i think will be much better. So many good games coming out next year i can't wait luckily i think theres just enough out now to keep me occupied till we start seeing some Really good titles coming out for PS4

PSN: OhioMatt
Games: CODG, NFS

Heads up to Justchill1n99 may start creating around the PS4 hood

Last night Buck and myself were talking about starting an online connected league for Madden.

We almost have one entire division if Joe wants to play. Cowboys, Eagles, Giants....

Last night Buck and myself were talking about starting an online connected league for Madden.

We almost have one entire division if Joe wants to play. Cowboys, Eagles, Giants....

The rebirth of the AFL...All Failure League. #BOOM I will now leave the thread before I get yelled at for trolling.

this was after Taylor SMoked me because i suck and apparently McCoy likes to run out of bounds with no one in front of him at the 1 yard line.

Is Madden for PS4 any decent? I have a game stop gift card with a little bit of money on it and there are really no other PS4 games that interest me at the moment? If I get it, I'm interested in the CC even if it means I have to take the lowly Redskins.

It's basically the previous gen version. I suck at it but I have a good time playing it.

Is Madden for PS4 any decent? I have a game stop gift card with a little bit of money on it and there are really no other PS4 games that interest me at the moment? If I get it, I'm interested in the CC even if it means I have to take the lowly Redskins.

I had heard some mixed reviews on it but I bought it anyway because there were too many bugs with the BF4 online so I didnt even bother with that game. When I first put it in I thought that it had slightly improved graphics over the current gen, but the gameplay is much better. The AI is better, the way the players move is more realistic (cant turn on a dime as a runner), and as I played it more I now absolutely love it! The more I play the more I notice the small details. You wont notice much from the normal view but when it shows replays the visuals are actually quite a bit better than current gen. The biggest improvement is the gameplay itself though, it is much more realistic which is the same thing I heard about FIFA. It seems EA didnt worry too much about beefing up graphics for their first lineup of next gen games but you will notice a big difference in the movements and gameplay of it. I definitely recommend it. It took me a few games to really appreciate it though.

Back