DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sherrill Park 8:00 and 8:16 right now is the only thing I can find @ $44
I just looked on their website & the 8am spot is only for 1 golfer. They have an 8:40 & a 9:16 for 4 golfers.

Guys sorry for the late update. Snagged a tee time in Sherman with my dad so I could get on the road

Well this weekend went to crap.

Baldguy: let's meet up next weekend whether we play or not and I will bring those clubs for her.

I'm about to start Christmas decor for my house and my moms (roof, etc) so will be away for most of the day.

Next weekend will be crap weather I think. Might be a beer meeting ;)

So are we just cancelling sunday? I will make other plans if so

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

Taylor, have a good time with your dad, wish we could have got this put together.

Guess I will not make it out this weekend for a round now. Swift, thanks for getting Firewheel but I won't make it over there now since you can cancel it without paying.

Cool, cancelled. Baldguy will pm you about another Sunday option.,

No dice on my club, I could get 1 tee time but they wouldn't let me get another without a member playing in it.
If we need another member I will play also. I even have a couple of guest passes.

If we need another member I will play also.
Hmm, not sure who is still in with a couple droping out--Lets try to do this in the future though.

Cookie don't we still have a Tribute to use soon?

I'm still in.

Now that we don't have to worry as much about an early start time & there are only a few of us playing, does that open up some of the hot deals?

Looks like several options available, but I wouldn't know which course to pick since I'm new to the area.

If we need another member I will play also. I even have a couple of guest passes.

Totally forgot!! I still have a 8:52ish I haven't cancelled yet....can you call up to see if they have anything Darrell?? If so snag it and maybe that would work??

Nate and I have 8:52 and 9:08 tee times Sunday for you guys that want to join us at Eldorado Country Club in McKinney. Cookie you ready for some revenge on that course? TexasHacker the club is right off of 45/75 on the way to Sherman. So you would sill be headed in the right direction.

Yes yes yes, this is awesome!! Thanks guys!!

So let's get a count going again....I will bump the precious list. Can Taylor join us somehow?

Back in!!

1. Nate
2. Threeboysdad
3. Cookie
4. TexasHacker
5. baldguy
6. swiftflow
7. shakey
8. ???

Bumping above. Who is in for El Dorado?

DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

1. Nate - in