THP Let's Make a Deal Contest

So that's how it works..........some people type fast! By the way where is the "refresh button"? See ya tomorrow.

LMFAO:bananadance::bananadance::bananadance::bananadance::bananadance::bananadance::bananadance::bananadance:

If I start on a tin of almonds or mixed nuts or whatever its usually gone completely by the second night.

If I start on a tin of almonds or mixed nuts or whatever its usually gone completely by the second night.

I hear ya, I always say I will take ONE more handful but it always seems to be the best so I go for more

So that's how it works..........some people type fast! By the way where is the "refresh button"? See ya tomorrow.

You just hit your regular refresh button on your browser.

Thanks to everyone for participating and helping us break last nights record!! Congrats to Bonknhead for being the big winner tonight, and congrats to all the other winners. This was a ton of fun again and I am really excited about tomorrow night :clapp::bananadance:

You and JB really know how to entertain and treat the members here well. Everyone had a great time tonight, especially me! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

It is at top of your screen by the address bar. Two arrows, one going up and one going down

SWEET!!!!

Thanks for a great prize GG and JB! I had a blast!

Claire - my thanks again to BooGirl. Sorry I didn't keep the clothes.

My oldest son told me to pick #1, so I did. YAY!

Congrats Bonk!

Wanna trade for some hats? :D

Congrats Bonk!

Wanna trade for some hats? :D

Well...NO. lol

Those hats that Diane won are pretty nice, so I'm sure you'll trade with her. Congrats to you too!

Tonight was a hoot! Thanks to all of us. Boo Girl had a blast as well; Hubby is just baffled.

One question--how many of those putters do you have? Or did White Rhino and Bonk win the same one?

Tonight was a hoot! Thanks to all of us. Boo Girl had a blast as well; Hubby is just baffled.

One question--how many of those putters do you have? Or did White Rhino and Bonk win the same one?

They are two different models Rhino won the 4.5 and Bonk won the 4. We have one more big prize for tomorrow night too.

Good Night Everyone. See you tomorrow!

Congrats Bonk. Another great contest by THP, thanks again.

They are two different models Rhino won the 4.5 and Bonk won the 4. We have one more big prize for tomorrow night too.

Sorry--missed that nuance.

I go back to the forum main page and start from there. Refresh means I have to go down the page and figure out where I was and it's moving too fast for me to remember.

oooooooohhhhhhh.......didnt know that...DOS fan?

Not really. Although I did use DOS. I've just recently started using keyboard shortcuts.

Back