THP Style - Flix Pro On Sale Now

Got mine! Love my current Auburn tool/marker, but it might get replaced in the offseason!

Glad I saw this. Got one

Just stop. This is a helluva Monday.

HA! Finally got into a sale I was after before it sold out!

Just got home from the dentist and saw this thread. Sprinted downstairs and got my order in WHEW!! Love them!!!

WOOHOO!! Got my order in for this cool THP tool. OK, time to get my THP '14 Albatross Club going too.

I'm prohibited from spending money on myself for things that could be given as gifts during the holiday season, but I did let my lovely and adoring wife know how much I'd like one of these for Christmas.

Ordered mine, excited!

Add me to the "ordered mine" list!!

We only have 3 left. Looks like we are going to need to order some more.

Wow, nice! Work was crazy after my dental appointment so I'm glad I checked in just in time!!

That's amazing. Glad you guys are going to order more for those who don't get one today.

Hope I was one of the final 3!!

I just had a small heart attack after returning home from shopping and seeing that these have been on sale for an hour. I bought one and submitted Paypal payment...hope that means I'm in!

Got mine ordered, I love anything with THP branding. Missed the coins but was not going to miss these!

Yup. Just ordered mine. How can you pass up this kind of deal?

I was pleasantly surprised when I hit refresh and this thread popped up. A nice little stocking stuffer will be headed my way soon. Thank you GG for stocking these.

Edit: I finally posted and noticed that they were almost sold out.

GG,
Do you think that the next shipment will arrive in time for Christmas? I'm thinking of giving some to my "skins" group.

We only have 3 left. Looks like we are going to need to order some more.
That's awesome they went so quick, I was happy to grab one quick!

Had one in my cart and decided to wait until later tonight to order. Upset with myself I decided to wait as they are sold-out now. Congrats to everyone who managed to pick one up! When more stock become available I will be sure to pick one up!

Looks like I'll have to wait for round 2.

Just barely saw the thread.....sad I missed this but my season is over so I'll grab one on the next order!

#ImWithChad

I have to say those sold out WAY quicker than I thought they would. No worries though, we will order more and have a new shipment in as soon as possible.

I have to say those sold out WAY quicker than I thought they would. No worries though, we will order more and have a new shipment in as soon as possible.

Awesome x2!

Back